Elite: Dangerous Anyone?

Voltranis

Hey Everyone :D

Was just wondering if there were any other CMDRs out here in the LL. Been dumping time into Elite: Dangerous - Horizons because planetary landings and general space stuff is just really cool to me.

For any of you who don't know what the game is : clicky and clicky

The game can take a while to get into and it's one of those things people seem to love or hate (I love it - 1:1 scale of the Milky Way anyone?) but it's a game that seems to have spawned a bit of a following in space enthusiasts like myself.

Yeah I'm also playing it but right now I'm waiting for a patch, some missions are bugged and the game freezes in RES after a while (good thing I didn't lose my Vulture, I'm a bit broke atm).

I tried planetary landings and fooled around with the SRV but I don't think I will spend much time doing this, content is lacking and I definitely prefer to fly in space rather than roaming on deserted landscapes. The foundations are here, now they have to flesh things out.

Archived