Savefiles

Spielkrone

Today I asked me the question if someone can send you his skyrim savefiles with his (sex) mods. You replace your old ones with them and there you have it! Does this work and if it does please send here your savefiles. No one of my mods are working :/ (Some do but they are not that amazing)

Hopefully you can help me!

You could get somebody's save game, and mod organizer, wrye bash, and a few others tools will let you see what esp's are missing from the save, but you would then still have to go and download the mods and install them.  That's assuming of course you can find which mod the esp comes from as some people give odd names to their mods esp.  And it would not take into account player made merged mod packs as in that case you would have the esp name, but it would not be findable anywhere, as it exists purely on the players pc.

And of course it won't tell you the load order for those eps's, and that could be the difference between getting them to load or simply causing the game to ctd.

If you want I will post one of my save games and you can have a go, but it may or may not work for you.

Uh, no. Savefiles don't work like that, they don't 'save' your mods.

Apart from scripts :s

Best create two profiles: one for actually playing Skyrim (if any), and the other one for sexual entertainment. Use a "character save file" for the second one (save files are available in masses here and on the nexus). Further, please use something like Racemenu or ECE to create a certain look, make a preset and there you go.

If something fails to function, you can start anew, but still can re-create the look of your desires.

Archived