Scarlet Blade Armor Mod

Huh, that's interesting, it seems likely that armor is a direct rip from the game. As it doesn't match the concept art on several places, so I'll still keep working on mine as it's good practice as well.

Not to mention, yours already looks more detailed and has sleeker shoulders. (I really got sick n' tired of the World of Warcraft epic sized shoulders in too many games)

I'd rather have some more "realistic" power armor... masamune shirow's works come to mind there.

d68acdb219bc5a8e92bf46675f0cbd25.jpg

The old lady-killer and cyberpunker

OK I've to say the problem is that we can not get masamune shirow's works in 3D model form...

Clearly you have never played Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex : First Assault those guys brought Tachikomas to us via Autodesk not to mention made me wanna put some guns in this game. Those guns are gonna take me years to get right though. The image above is a good reference for a new set of power armor if one could get the dimensions right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long radio silence, just had uni exams and mudbox has been an arse with constant crashes.

So that aside, I've got almost all detailing done, and have started on the new meshes that will be used for the game.

I'll add some screens in a later edit.

Edit: Low poly mesh on the left and lower detail sculpt on the right for reference.

Edit 2: Note that the low poly mesh is not final, I add detail as necessary.

b17b3f24b2461d2abeeafb83a1deac4d.png