Mod sites

• 5 weeks later...

www.gunnetwork.org

Great group of people that are passionate about Bethesda games. Quite a few famous modders and mods over there as well. We're friendly, I promise.

*HATE* forced registrations even to browse. Nope.

It takes like a minute tops. It's literally just a username. Your loss mate.

• 7 months later...

Anyone know the Russian site that had the MSR Sniper Rifle?  I had it bookmarked at one point I thought, but I can't find it right now.

http://modgames.net/load/fallout_4/oruzhie/modulnaja_snajperskaja_vintovka_msr/405-1-0-21166

I use it myself.  

And for said person, you had to register here on LL to post, so taking maybe a minute of your time to register at gunetwork and enjoy all that's offered there shouldn't be much of a issue.

Anyone know the Russian site that had the MSR Sniper Rifle?  I had it bookmarked at one point I thought, but I can't find it right now.

You dare necro my thread.  I always wanted to say that,

• 2 weeks later...

http://modgames.net/load/fallout_4/oruzhie/modulnaja_snajperskaja_vintovka_msr/405-1-0-21166

I use it myself.  

And for said person, you had to register here on LL to post, so taking maybe a minute of your time to register at gunetwork and enjoy all that's offered there shouldn't be much of a issue.

Thanks!

I think I'm not internet savvy enough to understand... but did I hijack a dead thread?

haha, no, no hijacking. When you 'necro' a thread, you are basically posting to a very old thread that hasn't had replies in quite some time. The last reply to this thread was January, so you could consider it dead.

You played necromancer, and brought it back from the dead. Some forums get panties all twisted up over thread necro'ing, but I think you're safe here.

I use it myself.  

Thanks!

I think I'm not internet savvy enough to understand... but did I hijack a dead thread?

Archived