If they do, I hope they call it Cocks of the Commonwealth

This right here is what it needs to be called. I was thinking about this earlier. Cocks of the Commonwealth just rolls off the tongue ;)

Also I like the idea of making futa a mutation that can occur that way it sort of fits in the lore.

Guest endgameaddiction

B3lisario did the SOS UNP. Made it work for the female body. VectorPlexus and Smurf are the one's who did the original SOS. I believe VectorPlexus and Smur gave SOS over to B3lisario to continue to support and maintain it.

This right here is what it needs to be called. I was thinking about this earlier. Cocks of the Commonwealth just rolls off the tongue ;)

Also I like the idea of making futa a mutation that can occur that way it sort of fits in the lore.

That and the phonetic abbreviation is "cock".

That and the phonetic abbreviation is "cock".

no, it's "caahwk". Emphasis on the masshole accent.

• 4 months later...

Will anyone be working on a schlongs of fallout?

Well there is the "WIP" for the "futa" mod.  If you scroll through the right pages between 3 - 6 of the topic area here on lovers lab for "futa WIP" you should be able to get the files they have in the links they've been posting.

Though it's nothing finished really, but they say it works.

I'mma try it myself tonight and see about it working for me... (oh god.. the BUGS... so many bugs when it comes to me installing it...)

BESIDES all this, It's getting quite aggravating really, skyrim's futa mod or "cock" mod came out pretty quickly, yes we did have a creation kit, but it's getting to be kinda annoying we haven't gotten those tools yet either for this april.

At the moment I'd be happy if they'd just upload a basic version that is manually addable for now and then if they want to they can improve on it, but I'll of course happily wait with that while the Mod TOOLS come out for Fallout 4.

Currently the only annoying way to get 1 attachted to your female character or character at all is by grabbling the esp file they have from the link in those posts and then read everything they have to say because some have instructions here there, but I said screw it I'll figure it out myself then go back & read it.

- _ -   just a simple instruction .txt file with pictures & the files together would be nice on the nexus, but I don't know if they figured or care to do that yet since their post hasn't had much activity at the moment.

CAN'T WAIT....   A futanari mod will be here.... any day... now???

I WOULD APPRECIATE 1 WITHOUT BALLS AS WELL!!  (no offense, but that was my favorite one in skyrim as well.     ; D)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived