Mod Request: SOS Stoppage

Sacremas

Okay so this is something I've wanted for a while now, and maybe with HDT bodies and schlongs it's possible now, but I'm not sure if HDT would be needed.

Okay so I like sizes in my fantasies, I'm talking the big butts, big breasts and big dicks. But the latter presents a problem in animations usually, where an above average sized dick will poke out of the belly or back of the target being pounded. The concept here is something to make whatever is inside the body invisible once it goes inside, so if you have a really big 10-15 inch pecker it'll actually stay in the body during the animation rather than clip out of the character regardless of positions used in the animation.

Next step after that, or something that would be a lot better than the above; rather than clipping out of the body, it makes whatever part it would poke out of bulge. That's a far secondary (but one probably a lot would like), for now I'd like to just have a really big dick without that restricting what type of animations I can use. I'm guessing this would only be possible with a body with a belly node (I don't want it poking out of the back anyway).

Concept is this would be either be a Sexlab plugin that makes part of the dick invisible in vaginal, anal and oral tagged scenes, or a HDT plugin needing both the body to be fucked and the dick doing the fucking to be HDT physics objects and do the reaction and cutoff (or bulge of the body) from there. That's as far as my expertise stretches however.

I VERY MUCH like this idea!!! I don't like big butts, and I do not like big tits... I like girls to look realistic, and actually prefer smaller boobs... BUT to be able to penetrate deep inside a girl with a massive dick, and see her body bulge as it goes deeper... That would be the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!! So I don't have to keep looking at hentai for that...

In the meantime , Most the problem with SOS poking through body mesh can be solved by adjusting the animation scenes via SEXLAB FRAMEWORK "ANIMATION EDITOR " which also allows the ability to ajust the schlong up or down per each animation scene by scene example if the first and secound scene are align correctly you would have to adjust the third scene by bringing the schloong a few clicks up or down when you are satisfied you can save your adjustments for that animation  if using Mod Organizer will create a SKSE plug-in in your overwrite folder that you use to make a mod to add to MO

Archived