Ruined Skyrim for me Maybe Gaming

Guest au777fait

Guest au777fait

I miss the Skyrim game I had before where I could run Amorous Adventures and now I don't want to play without it in game I think I am giving up on Skyrim after all the frustration trying to get SexLab running again and leeching by Nexus Mods asking me to donate all the time maybe even gaming oh well sorry had to vent.

Is this the first contact with the aliens?

There was no contact with me :P.. so I doubt there was any contact with aliens. :D.

However if the OP wants to solve his/her problem he/she will have to work on the solution and being a member here on LL is one of the best ways to get answers ;). He/she just has to be 1) willing to work on the problem 2) willing to ask 3) willing to follow up with his/her results 4) rinse and repeat ;). Modding games is a complex process and it takes time to learn as well as to get just the right amount of mods together that work as desired. The first part helps the second part. The more you learn and know ... the easier it is to get the mods to work together the way you want. 

So my suggestion is to take a break.. go play some other (unmodded) game for a bit then when refreshed come back with a fresh install from scratch and start work again. There are many here that can help resolve most if not all of your issues depending on willingness to work at it.

Archived