SexLab Defeat Mod. They just stand there making sex noises. Please HELP!

guythat

I have a similar issue sometimes, not only with Defeat but also with other sex mods. I think that this is caused by a script lag (at least in my game). Sometimes sex scene starts but actors are just standing in idle poses. Although usually when scene goes to a next stage (change pose, etc) actors starts actual animation after all.

Sorry for my English.

I have a similar issue sometimes, not only with Defeat but also with other sex mods. I think that this is caused by a script lag (at least in my game). Sometimes sex scene starts but actors are just standing in idle poses. Although usually when scene goes to a next stage (change pose, etc) actors starts actual animation after all.

Sorry for my English.

I tried using the hotkeys in lovers lab to change position and just waited for them to do it and they are still standing there for me.

Kind of , more or less wth the same problem, even worst I guess.  I spent days reinstaling everything an the problem  comes back.  I can't move to have sex and , worse, I get stucked and have to restart the game to be able to move....

Just tired of trying to fix this for days.... maybe someone had the same issue and knows how to fix it?

If that doesn't work Try hitting  O or 0 i forget which one.The animation will switch to a different one.That different one may be working.If you do some sex acts too fast they brake for some odd reason.So you have one in one position the other is doing a completely different act.Don't know why,but it does that.

Archived