[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

İ cant add animation package named as ww_mike24_animation to my kinky,passion system. İ wonder what did i do wrong. Thanks for responses

When you downloaded them which ones did you download? When you are downloading make sure to download mike24's classics,lesbians, and pets if thats your thing. When you type them into the kinkyworld menu type kw_mike24_classics, kw_mike24_lesbians, and kw_mike24_pets. Also type in the same things for passion as well. Hope this helps. :D

İ cant add animation package named as ww_mike24_animation to my kinky,passion system. İ wonder what did i do wrong. Thanks for responses

When you downloaded them which ones did you download? When you are downloading make sure to download mike24's classics,lesbians, and pets if thats your thing. When you type them into the kinkyworld menu type kw_mike24_classics, kw_mike24_lesbians, and kw_mike24_pets. Also type in the same things for passion as well. Hope this helps. :D
i have alredy got you mentioned about. But i mean under them.named as ww_mike24.. What is that? ;-( sorry my english bad

i have alredy got you mentioned about. But i mean under them.named as ww_mike24.. What is that? ;-( sorry my english bad

ww_mike24 is for TS4 (Wicked Woohoo)...   KW_mike24 for Kinky World and AW for Animated Woohoo (AW are older animations, not support a long time)

The people of hello!
I look - there is a new - this is a very happy, thank you very much.
Mike24 - Thank you very much for the work done! Your works amazing beautiful! I would of course like to thank you enough support - but do not have the opportunity. Because I'm on the group for health and pension is very small. But I am very grateful for such a gift for The Sims 3. Excellent work!
For Sims 4 I'm not going to download - so as long as I play Sims 3 only - there is in the game, I have my girlfriend and I do not want to lose it - it's my favorite :) As long play Sims 3 - really miss her . I like to see how she makes love - I want my girl would be happy and so I give it all I can, and I noticed that my daughter Sims (Daemiya) - very much like to have sex and not only with characters but also with animals. She wants to make everyone happy. And it's all thanks to you Mike24 - Thank you very much!
===================
P \ S: There is one problem I have in the game:
When Simca engaged with the dog and the other dog approaches the rear - to settle - the animation stops abruptly. I thought fashion interfere with other - removed, but still nothing has changed. When a girl does blowjob dog and the other wants to have her back - the animation stops - why do I have this happening? Previously, it was not so - it worked well - please tell me.
And thanks again for a new animation!
(I apologize for the translation)

The people of hello!

Mike24 - Thank you very much for the work done! Your works amazing beautiful! I would of course like to thank you enough support - but do not have the opportunity. Because I'm on the group for health and pension is very small. But I am very grateful for such a gift for The Sims 3. Excellent work!

For Sims 4 I'm not going to download - so as long as I play Sims 3 only - there is in the game, I have my girlfriend and I do not want to lose it - it's my favorite :) As long play Sims 3 - really miss her . I like to see how she makes love - I want my girl would be happy and so I give it all I can, and I noticed that my daughter Sims (Daemiya) - very much like to have sex and not only with characters but also with animals. She wants to make everyone happy. And it's all thanks to you Mike24 - Thank you very much!

===================

When Simca engaged with the dog and the other dog approaches the rear - to settle - the animation stops abruptly. I thought fashion interfere with other - removed, but still nothing has changed. When a girl does blowjob dog and the other wants to have her back - the animation stops - why do I have this happening? Previously, it was not so - it worked well - please tell me.

did you remove the old files in your mod folder ..if you have old files and new ones they conflict ..hopes this helps

The people of hello!

===================

did you remove the old files in your mod folder ..if you have old files and new ones they conflict ..hopes this helps

Thank you ! I'll check at. But I'm not quite well understand this - where old and new where. But I'll try . Oh, by the way, and in the Kinki events listed in the game - if the value is in parenthesis - it means that these modes can be removed? Maybe they even interfere with the normal operation? In general, I try to experiment.

Hi Mike, I asked about males and pets earlier, but I think I wasnt very clear lol, I was thinking about human males having sex with female horse and dog, not attaching penis to female horse.

On the same subject, It would be cool to see m/f dogs and horses having sex with their own species, for example at the dog park, you might see  m/f  dogs mating. thank you for your work and quick replies.

Hello, Mike 24. You are a great animator ! Thank you so much for your majestic sims 4 animations.

By the way, I have a problem with the mod and animation.

I can't find 'MISSIONARY' and 'Blowjob on floor' animations when WW is activated. WHY ? COULD YOU HELP ME?  FYI, I have "WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016. "

because he has not yet officially released only available patreon

Those new animations look amazing!!! Can't wait!

Thanks!

Wow was too !!! : Very Ri : missing sound but was too :D  congratulations  ,I loved

Thank you!

Hi! This mod works with gay couples at Sims 4?

You have an option, look anal in bed. Blowjob and handjob too.

Hello, Mike 24. You are a great animator ! Thank you so much for your majestic sims 4 animations.

By the way, I have a problem with the mod and animation.

I can't find 'MISSIONARY' and 'Blowjob on floor' animations when WW is activated. WHY ? COULD YOU HELP ME?  FYI, I have "WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016. "

Missionary are aviable soon. thanks!

Hey hey!!

I just wanted to add that your animations are amazingly done for both TS3 and TS4. But i too agrre with the user Gelfling ^^ you should considered the whole animals/pets (dogs, cats, and horses) have their own animations with their own species, or with other species. Like DogxDog or DogxCat! Or find someone who has invested in it!!! Would really love to know about that kind of mod

hey Mike. Really like your animations for sims 4. Thank you.

Just a question. Are you planning on making finishing motion for existing and future animations for sims 4?

Because while I am very VERY impressed by your animations, it kinda feels... you know, 2% not enough.

I am not a programmer, but I would think it wouldn't take too much time to make finishing motions.

I know I am not yet support you, but if there is a plan or you are already working on finishing motions for your animations, that will be a GO sign for my support, that is for sure.

I asked you about the finishing motion for animation.

Wouldn't it be possible to, you know, make an end to the loop (because I think animations here use continuous loop for motions, except mike24's motion, which switches the animation)

with finishing motion?

Also, is it possible to link "try for baby" and "safe woohoo" to specific finishing motions?

So if you finish motion internally, that will roll for pregnancy, and outside, which will make that sort of liquid flying around motion, will be a safe options?

Haha just a question, and also a suggestion.