Abused Skin Texture Replacer/ Template

Could anyone convert this into an armor/clothing mesh?

Still hoping for something like this also. I am still using this skin texture (it goes great with the character I am playing); but it sucks to see it on every single NPC who uses the same skinset as the character I am playing.

Would love a armor/clothing mesh of this to be equipped and un-equipped at will. Also what I suggested earlier, about "gutting" everything but the drawings/scribblings and leaving us with out own bodies with just those things on : )

Thank you still though. Appreciate it greatly.

After my last hissy fit when my Oblivion install killed itself and I deleted everything, I broke down and re-installed.

I'm remaking all my mods, and am almost finished the Abused Elf race I had made before. With this mod, at least there's only one of you walking around (and I have a version that adds a few NPCs, too - if you don't to feel all alone).

I have a few other things to finish first, but its on my "todo" list.