BUG after sex scenes, lose all controller buttons!

So after I have a sex scene I lose all button features on the top of the controller.

The other buttons work but the triggers & bumpers disable.

Must go to desktop & reboot to fix.

Mods used = Sexlab 1,6  zaz, non sexlab ani. SS Assist, amorous adventure,

I think that's all the mods linked to sex.

i'll just have to exit to fix for now but if anyone else is having this issue chat about it or a fix! thx

• 1 month later...

I, too, have this same issue.  The workaround works and I really appreciate having found this.  It has saved many a savegame!  I have since turned off the free camera and will see if that avoids the problem.  I really enjoy the free camera.  I hope this gets fixed soon.  Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump, but I've been having this issue a lot lately. I've been testing different things, and what causes it seems to have something to do with which body replacer I use (with UNP it happens a lot more than with CBBE), and also which animation plays, or how many animations I play. So some combination of certain animations & certain bodies & Free Camera = stuck in Free Camera.

Thanks for the quick fix workaround, that helps a lot. I was worried it'd mess up my savegame or something. Good to know there's a way out. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Having the similar problem here. More often than not, when animations finish, camera is stuck in one way or another--usually unable to zoom in or out. Have tried enabling/disabling automatic free cam, uninstalling all camera mods--nothing seems to prevent it. So I've noticed that I've almost gotten to the point where I avoid situations that will trigger an animation in game, because it usually means an immersion-breaking save/reload as described above. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Archived