Maternity Clothes / Belly Scaled?

Thelost8426

I don't have the time to be able to learn a new method of modding, so unfortunately I'm resorting to requesting someone to do it, or if it's already been done, for the link.

I think you'd have a pretty popular mod, if someone was able to make Maternity Clothes! Basically, a standalone mod that either has:

a) A belly node for sizing, or

B) Static clothing that fits a 65% or less belly

This mod would be clothing old, and would be modeled after the vanilla clothing, NOT including armor... When was the last time you saw a breastplate form to the size of a pregnant woman? I sure as hell haven't ever seen it conform to it. It usually stays! So why would a set of iron armor meld around a pregnant woman? It wouldn't!

Anyone willing to take on this task? You could have a mod that would get popular.  :cool:

There are already mods like that on Nexus.

I haven't found anything. Only skimpy armor mods that scale with the belly, but again...

1) Don't want armor. Clothes only. Armor doesn't fit a pregnant woman.

2) All the pregnancy mods remodel the clothing, so they look totally different from what I'm using now.

Unless you know something that I don't?

Archived