Change race in game immersively

Pheonix777

Just curious if anyone has seen any kind of mod that changes the race of the PC as you play through the game, preferably as a Disease or illness that has to be cured before a time, or maybe with scooma whore interaction. I just think it would be fun to accidentally contract Khajiit sickness or something when i'm trying to play as a mage. or getting captured and being forced to change into an Argonian because that's what your owner wants.

This is the kind of idea I've always wanted implemented. One of my personal fetishes is transformations, particularly Male to Female. I'd love a mod where a male Dragonborn gets captured and turned into a slavegirl by 'her' new owner.

This is the kind of idea I've always wanted implemented. One of my personal fetishes is transformations, particularly Male to Female. I'd love a mod where a male Dragonborn gets captured and turned into a slavegirl by 'her' new owner.

Indeed, I've been doing this in game by console commands but there isn't really a legitimate way to "untransform" I just drop gold based on my level as a "payment" but it would be nice to actually have a better way of doing it.

I haven't seen a mod for that...and I would love a mod like that.  More for sex change, but racial change could certainly be interesting...especially if your owner say...turned a Stormcloak into a Dunmer in Windhelm

so no mod exists like that i suppose, thats to bad... i was hoping that there was one and i had just missed it. oh well least i can always showracemenu i suppose.

Archived