Make Sofia use my BS2 preset?

SurpriseFatty

Pretty much nuff sed. I tried to just copy my own character female body 0+1 into her folder and i get neck gap. Is there a way to make her use my bodyslide preset without getting a neck gap?

EDIT: I also used a different texture with the sofia customizer (human texture) instead of my main installed texture (fair skin). Could this be it? possibly?

Pretty much nuff sed. I tried to just copy my own character female body 0+1 into her folder and i get neck gap. Is there a way to make her use my bodyslide preset without getting a neck gap?

EDIT: I also used a different texture with the sofia customizer (human texture) instead of my main installed texture (fair skin). Could this be it? possibly?

Replacing the meshes shouldn't cause a neck seam, since all Skyrim neck seams or heads and bodies are more or less the same. What happens if you use either the _0.nif or _1.nif, as both the _0 and _1 at once? (take one, name it _0 and _1).

Replacing the meshes shouldn't cause a neck seam, since all Skyrim neck seams or heads and bodies are more or less the same. What happens if you use either the _0.nif or _1.nif, as both the _0 and _1 at once? (take one, name it _0 and _1).

Installing Interesting NPCs right now so itl be a while til i can test it out BUT if i remember correctly, the seam doesnt show up unless i change her weight. With the bodyslide preset I use, only the breast size and (torso respectively) changes with the weight. All other slides are the same.

it is the weight change that does it due to the way skrimn bakes the character into the save, i have not found a way around this other then, make a bodyslide body with both 0 and 1 exactly how you want sofia < both having the same slider settings>, then copy those nifs to her folder, then build your normal preset for eceryhone else and load it into the game <at least that was the only way i could get it to work>

Archived