FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 6/28/2023 at 8:02 PM, slash197 said:

I've done a couple amateur new ones, and some more that I want to make into a full set before releasing.

And this one, that I feel can be released on its own after texture poking and weighting time. Yes, it looks tiny on my preset, it's just to show that it works with TBD's sliders, even at my extreme.

image.png

Thank you, please let me know if your schlongs are compatible with 3ba

So I have a nif file for a filled condom balloon, and I want to use it as a coin purse replacer. Replacing the coin purse mesh out with the balloon is quite simple but I've come across a problem. While they appear in game and sit in place as they would normally, They do not disappear once picked up.  1) I see one 2) I interact with it. 3) I receive the gold 4) bag is still visible so I'm able to grab and move it around but not obtain more coins.    Does anyone know how I could fix this ?

On 7/2/2023 at 5:56 PM, Donkarasu said:

So I have a nif file for a filled condom balloon, and I want to use it as a coin purse replacer. Replacing the coin purse mesh out with the balloon is quite simple but I've come across a problem. While they appear in game and sit in place as they would normally, They do not disappear once picked up.  1) I see one 2) I interact with it. 3) I receive the gold 4) bag is still visible so I'm able to grab and move it around but not obtain more coins.    Does anyone know how I could fix this ?

If I'm not mistaken coin purses function like plants, they have an extra bit of data attached that makes them disappear when you activate them. If you're familiar with nifskope you could try copying a NiSwitchNode from a harvestable plant and attaching it to the new mesh. Or if you want I could mess with it if you want to send it over.

19 minutes ago, LucyLuvForever said:

Nice.  Is that all rendered in game or do you do some post processing? 

everything except audio is in game

also sorry for being dumb lol..this took alot of mental power to put audio in here ..umm what do you mean by post processing

Edited by FutaNemesislol