FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, skyrimsucks said:

i got a question. i have spend couple years in developing follower for straight/masculine, male non furry players. im getting near stage to do some presentation videos but after checking this site it seems like 90% of mods are oriented for players that want to "roleplay" as female sex slave that gets raped a lot, fem boys (that get raped a lot too probably),  trannies or whatever. 

no disrespect (some of my polite posts were deleted after some fem boy that want to be raped called me moronic/misogynistic for suggesting women are just fuckholes good for rape, i guess he thinks males are just fuckholes as well) 

i just want opinion of more active users here how much content/users is straight on this site, aka does this site is even good  to post straight male audience targeted mod?

this thread will have bias ofc but most frequent topics seem this and the femboy one... and the defeat/rape me daddy thread. no "vagina rape fuckmeat follower" threads in sight.

there are definetly staight users who would prefer "vagina rape fuckmeat followers" but what the point of creating such threads, when you can turn any NPC into that kind of follower by using Diary Of Mine or Paradise Halls? ?

Edited by DMC500

Guys, I have a few futa animations set installed but they seem to never play, even if I try with two futas.
Can you tell me if I gotta tweak something to make sure they play? In Sexlab at "Player Sex" and "NPC Sex" no matter if I put both males or females, I just got regular M/F or Lesbian animations.

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Random_:

Leute, ich habe ein paar Futa-Animationen installiert, aber sie scheinen nie abzuspielen, selbst wenn ich es mit zwei Futas versuche.
Können Sie mir sagen, ob ich etwas anpassen muss, um sicherzustellen, dass sie funktionieren? Im Sexlab bei „Player Sex“ und „NPC Sex“, egal ob ich sowohl Männer als auch Frauen einsetze, bekomme ich nur normale M/F- oder Lesben-Animationen.

also activated with SexLab animation loader?

12 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

also activated with SexLab animation loader?

Yes.

Spoiler

sddsd.png

Edit: 
Weird thing I've noticed is that even if I try to choose manually, only one appear even tho, as you can see in the previous screen, I've them all active.

Spoiler

rrer.png

Edited by Random_
9 minutes ago, Random_ said:

Ja.

Verborgene Inhalte aufdecken

sddsd.png

Bearbeiten:
Das Seltsame, was mir aufgefallen ist, ist, dass selbst wenn ich versuche, manuell auszuwählen, nur eine angezeigt wird, obwohl ich sie alle aktiv habe, wie Sie im vorherigen Bildschirm sehen können.

Hide contents

rrer.png

I can only "guess" here... gender assignment in SL... are only the animations available for the selected gender displayed??

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Random_:

Ich habe versucht, beide Männchen oder beide Weibchen einzustellen, allerdings ohne Erfolg.

in addition to gender (male - female - "various") there is also the sexual preference - so what am I fucking ... hetero - homo or bisexual

2 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

i got a question. i have spend couple years in developing follower for straight/masculine, male non furry players. im getting near stage to do some presentation videos but after checking this site it seems like 90% of mods are oriented for players that want to "roleplay" as female sex slave that gets raped a lot, fem boys (that get raped a lot too probably),  trannies or whatever. 

no disrespect (some of my polite posts were deleted after some fem boy that want to be raped called me moronic/misogynistic for suggesting women are just fuckholes good for rape, i guess he thinks males are just fuckholes as well) 

i just want opinion of more active users here how much content/users is straight on this site, aka does this site is even good  to post straight male audience targeted mod?

this thread will have bias ofc but most frequent topics seem this and the femboy one... and the defeat/rape me daddy thread. no "vagina rape fuckmeat follower" threads in sight.

If you want to find such users, do not post queries in a Futa Content Thread where you are most likely going to find those who are at the very least interested in bisexual content (even if in the most strict sense of the term).

It would be more sensible to use the Request section to post a poll to see how many users want another mod like 'Make Skyrim Straight Again' (which was posted by a user who moved on to another site) or something along the lines of Amorous Adventures or most of Shadowman2777's mods.

1 hour ago, skyrimsucks said:

oh good to know. i use paradise halls and some other frameworks. they are fine.

but wont deliver 3000+ custom voice lines of dirty talk responses with mood system  and other variables affecting output and extensive animation integration  from well over 1000 idle animations as well as other "functionality". 

the biggest skyrim follower mod is apparently that khajiit mod with 7000 voice lines. i think i have to take it upon myself to make biggest mod out there not a furry one. 

what about alicia painslut? also good luck with that follower mod of yours! It would be cool to have lewd fully voiced follower

Vor 19 Minuten sagte DMC500:

Was ist mit Alicia Painslut? Außerdem viel Glück mit deinem Follower-Mod! Es wäre cool, einen unzüchtigen Follower mit voller Stimme zu haben

You mean... "submissive"... "horny for spanking from Master"... "absolutely NON-consensual"

Did I forgot something?

5 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

If they were deleted here, that's wild, considering the site. Even more so if a Femboy was the one getting "butt hurt" about it, but then again, when aren't they. 

2 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

oh good to know. i use paradise halls and some other frameworks. they are fine.

but wont deliver 3000+ custom voice lines of dirty talk responses with mood system  and other variables affecting output and extensive animation integration  from well over 1000 idle animations as well as other "functionality". 

the biggest skyrim follower mod is apparently that khajiit mod with 7000 voice lines. i think i have to take it upon myself to make biggest mod out there not a furry one. 

Make what you want, don't let people guide or direct your mod from what you want, unless it is constructive feedback on how to improve it and not their own twisted world view. Despite this thread probably not being the place for it, I'm sure someone out there is yelling "finally!"

Vor einer Stunde sagte GodSmack:

Wenn sie hier gelöscht wurden, ist das angesichts der Website wild. Dies gilt umso mehr, wenn ein Femboy derjenige war, der sich deswegen „Hinternschmerzen“ zugezogen hat, aber wann ist das nicht der Fall? 

Machen Sie, was Sie wollen, lassen Sie nicht zu, dass andere Ihren Mod von dem leiten, was Sie wollen, es sei denn, es handelt sich um konstruktives Feedback zur Verbesserung und nicht um ihre eigene verdrehte Weltanschauung. Auch wenn dieser Thread wahrscheinlich nicht der richtige Ort dafür ist, bin ich mir sicher, dass da draußen jemand „Endlich!“ schreit.

Well - the writer of these lines is not that honest... especially the term "polite" is practically pure mockery for the way he acted in his thread

that the moderation of the forum had then completely deleted it ... was only logical

I only mention this in passing - because I was one of those people - to whom he answered "politely".

whether it needs such a mod? Yes for sure.

if he is the right person to program this? Possible - with an IQ of 165 (his statement) already feasible

if he is the right person to handle the service for the mod? I personally doubt it based on past experience

8 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

It's a bit self-perpetuating. Everyone plays female rapebait because all the mods are made for female rapebait. I don't particularly have a thing for roleplaying as a female sex slave, but I do enjoy an immersive experience, so with the selection of mods available it's inevitable.If I had time I'd balance the scales by developing some straight femdom-oriented mods.

Anyway, I'm a straight male, but maledom generally turns me off so I wouldn't count myself among the target demographic for a 'Vagina rape fuckmeat follower'. But as GodSmack said, there's no shareholders here to cry about it being too niche. Even if 90% of people aren't interested, it could still be a great mod for that 10%.

Vor 4 Stunden sagte skyrimsucks:

Ja, Alicia Painslut ist das Einzige, was meiner Meinung nach ein erwachsener Follower für Skyrim sein sollte. aber es ist winzig; weniger als 50 Zeilen, glaube ich. Und die Sprachausgabe ist für die meisten weiblichen Follower wirklich schlecht. Alicia war in Ordnung, aber andere klingen alt und/oder fett oder einfach zu allgemein.

Ich mache etwas mit einem Umfang, bei dem fast jede Interaktion und jeder Dialog mindestens 20+ Ausgaben haben kann, sodass Wiederholungen nicht oder weniger sichtbar sind. 

why not more than 50 lines?

Because the original voice actress was no longer available to the mod author... that's why he hesitated for a long time to even add a single line

he had taken over the mod "half-finished" - but without a spokeswoman

and good speakers ... well ... have fun finding something there ... someone who is willing to record several thousand lines with credible expressions and that for free??

Vor 5 Stunden sagte slash197:

Du klingst wie ein echtes Stück Arbeit, was zum Teufel. 

„Die Vagina, die geäußert hat“? „Sprecherin“? Aus welcher Incel-Ecke bist du herausgekrochen?

Thanks for the tip "Incel" ... I can now classify his strange posts for me.

(was completely unknown to me before)

And that makes it clear - why he posts "things" here in the thread - which have nothing to do with the purpose

On 5/17/2023 at 1:34 PM, Random_ said:

Guys, I have a few futa animations set installed but they seem to never play, even if I try with two futas.
Can you tell me if I gotta tweak something to make sure they play? In Sexlab at "Player Sex" and "NPC Sex" no matter if I put both males or females, I just got regular M/F or Lesbian animations.

10 hours ago, adarkman said:

Maybe this helps.
Needs to Reload JSONs in SLAL, and rebuild SexLab Anim cache.

Billy SexLab Anims - Futa fixed.7z 2.28 kB · 5 downloads

From my testing on futa/futa anims it seems the problem is the presence of the vaginal tag. It blocks the animation from being selected if your actors are tagged as "male" in SL. adarkman's edit seems to remove the tag which is what I also ended up doing

On 5/17/2023 at 11:47 AM, skyrimsucks said:

Check out the "Post your sex screenshots Pt. 2" topic at the top of this subforum where all the more general content gets posted. It has more than double the views of this thread and absolutely dwarfs the femboy thread. Also if you look at the NSFW Skyrim subreddit, it's pretty clear regular old hetero and lesbian stuff is still the most popular.

It just doesn't generate as much discussion as more niche specialty content.

On 5/16/2023 at 1:24 PM, FusRoDah2 said:

Futa tops just make more sense tbh, if a futa's not putting that cock to use it might as well be a regular woman so that you can stick your weenie somewhere she doesn't poop from (unpopular opinion)

I'd have to disagree with that for my own personal reasons but I can see where you'd come up with that opinion. To compromise I'd say a switch or even a sub is more fair and understandable since it is a woman, just one with a penis. This goes double for the futas with working female anatomy as well as the male anatomy. I say switch because they can top with women and others who are more femmy while bottoming for those more masc then them. 

On 5/16/2023 at 1:34 AM, Leo Bonhart said:

Masculine or feminine male on futa?

Masculine dudes fucking the futas. I am very biased on this for obvious reasons.

On 5/15/2023 at 9:15 PM, donnerwetter said:

People are just making and posting what tickles their fancy. The only way to guarantee you get the exact type of content you want is to make it yourself ?‍♂️

---

lol @ the user-submitted tags for Vaginaless 3BA on the Nexus:

769177210_tgs.png.24487cc838fe281b11a7277dcf99818e.png

---

To those of you who use the XML configs available with my vaginaless schlongs, can you give these edited XML's a try and see if they reduce the collision issues the balls still have with the pelvis and upper thighs?

Shaft_SMPerect_Balls_SMP.zip 1.7 kB · 20 downloads Shaft_NoSMP_Balls_SMP.7z 1.37 kB · 13 downloads Shaft_SMPsoft_Balls_SMP.7z 1.56 kB · 14 downloads Shaft_SMPsemi_Balls_SMP.7z 1.56 kB · 15 downloads

Agreed, that's why I'm getting into making my own content little by little, like the blog I just made. (My dumb ass forgot how to multi post lol)

On 5/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, GodSmack said:

I think the reason is the lesbian effect, I myself would rather be at an angle with a futa's ass than a dude's ass taking up most of the screen while dicking down another futa. Especially since I don't put nearly enough effort in males in this game. 

I hear ya, I was mainly talking about the relationship in general and to speak to Skyrim I play as dudes exclusively and don't sexualize them, I instead look at the women/futas and see myself as the dude fucking them. That's how I see it anyways.