View File

Welcome to my newest holding cell!This time I wanted a more tropical location for my slaves so here it is,right next to the hot springs no really walk out the door down the steps into the water!I made this for myself but decided I would share in case anyone wanted it.It will conflict with any mod that is in the same area.In the basement you will find a nice holding area for your slaves as well as some zaz furniture to use also has a bed in case you get sleepy.I have not put alot of stuff in it because it's supposed to look unused except for the dragonborn of course.Anyway come on in and try it out if there is something you want me to add other then a quest to get it let me know.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,update dragonborn,dawnguard,and zaz animation pack ver.6
  • Special Edition Compatible

I have  added 3 followers to the house but haven't uploaded them yet if enough people ask for them then I will but you guy's gotta let me know if you want them.They are a high elf female spellsword Tina;a imperial warrior 1 handed Gina;a breton ranger Nina

how many cells?  need one with lots of cells :)

This one has one cell with two bedrolls and the multi restraint wall,on the other side of the area there is a long cage with one bedroll.If you want alot of cells try my other mod Slave Holding Cells,it has a copy of the solitude jail in it.This weekend I will be working on adding a small settlement to the list of my holding cells and in the main player home will be several levels to the house(under it of course) with a lot of cells and other things.

• 8 years later...

One neat little tidbit about the "pool" in front of this house is that there's a pre-made encounter with a couple of hunters next to their encampment.

Yes, it's the same one that has the girl lounging in the water, so you get a free naked girl with your house.

Awesome.

• 1 month later...