Racial bodyslide?

_Me

Is it possible to assign different Bodyslide presets or slightly different body models to individual races? 

I was hoping to make flat-chested Argonians, curvy Nords, buff Orcs, anorexic Bretons, etc. 

There are a few mods on the nexus that sets out to do what you are looking for, but afaik, they all kinda fail in one form or another.

I actually used one of them (forget the name) and moddified it fairly heavily to suit my taste, but it had some issues with a few other mods i was running and i ended up ditching it.

One hard drive crash later and ive lost all that work that i did (as well as every damn thing else that was on it too) so i wont be able to do anything more than this.

if you can wrap your head around it the latest version of racemenu has a feature called bodygen that lets you set various bodyslide settings to each race even each npc i have read best to use zeroed out sliders if your gonna do that but hopefully that answers your question pretty well

Is it possible to assign different Bodyslide presets or slightly different body models to individual races? 

I was hoping to make flat-chested Argonians, curvy Nords, buff Orcs, anorexic Bretons, etc. 

It can be done with Bodyslide and Morphs. Look here.

[edit]: just read that it can't be done on a per race setting, but rather a per mod one...

It can be done with Bodyslide and Morphs. Look here.

[edit]: just read that it can't be done on a per race setting, but rather a per mod one...

Yes it can be. RM 3.4.4 added races to BodyGen.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/?p=1353567

Archived