Delete Me

smarchet00

I'm enjoying this mod a lot but I seem to have run into a snag.....I've gone through the slave training and mistress suggests I run the gauntlet. I got the suit, gloves, and boots. I made it through the water and then got the arm and leg cuffs. I got the harness. I got the gag (I don't seem to get replies from statues any longer). I got the blindfold then I got the arm binder. I'be been putting them on as I go of course. Finally, there is a closed (not locked) door and a statue just before it. It does't answer so I go through the door. I get poisoned and die after about 3 breaths. I've tried this 5 times running as fast as I can...no luck. I also have the additem mod (so much easier than console) and I added the gas mask before putting on the arm binder. This allowed me to get to the end but I still can not open the door nor does the final (?) statue speak to me....I'm simply stuck in the gauntlet. Any ideas?

Thanks.

DELETE ME! Grabbed a key and unlocked ballgag.

Archived