Jump to content

Sexout how to initiate Companion sex


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'm relatively new to Sexout mods, but I just have one question. The topic pretty much says it all, so I don't know if I'm missing something or some mod(s). All I know is that every time I wanna try and have sex with one of my female companions, like veronica or cass, for the use of the pregnancy mod(Which works properly) I don't have the option to, no dialog choice or anything. I did some looking around and discovered some mods that could help me out, like SexoutSex or SexoutIntimacy, but I'm not sure if I need them, as the authors would have mentioned it in their mod description or required section. I hope someone could help me with this.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes, there are mods that specifically add dialogue and special interactions with companions.

Beyond the two you mentioned, I can think only of msex veronica and a sexout mod for the willow companion that is fairly popular.

 

Posted

Yes, there are mods that specifically add dialogue and special interactions with companions.

Beyond the two you mentioned, I can think only of msex veronica and a sexout mod for the willow companion that is fairly popular.

to add on top of what you said, he could also have sex with them consensually and non-consensually via Unethical Deeds

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...