using comics,,how grown up of you,,,but seriously,updating the uunp version is minimal effort..

1: I make the mods essentially for me

2: I'm not using (U)UNP

3: The (U)UNP version has a own mesh, bone weights, textures... THIS IS much effort

1,that's fine by me

2,that's a moot point,it's like a mechanic refusing to repair a car because he doesn't drive this brand himself

3,making it from scratch,yes,updating an existing thing,not so much

A mechanic gets paid.

You arern't paying EvilReflex.

Get bent.

Nice mod :) though its a little too veiny for my tastes

There are smooth versions, but if you want to use the smooth version with the SoS Addon you need to rename the "penis_smooth_msn.dds" to "penis_msn.dds".

Oh I see, I will try it out thanks :)

using comics,,how grown up of you,,,but seriously,updating the uunp version is minimal effort..

1: I make the mods essentially for me

2: I'm not using (U)UNP

3: The (U)UNP version has a own mesh, bone weights, textures... THIS IS much effort

Well to make it simple for everyone.

If anyone wants to convert(Or update the current (U)UNP version) this to (U)UNP you can just simply ask EvilReFlex if he allows you to work on a (U)UNP version.

Shouldn't be hard, just remember first and foremost modders do this because they like it or as a side-hobby. Asking them if they can do something or not is fine, but trying to force them to do something they don't want its a bad idea. A lot of good modders left mainly because of that.​

Just respect their decision, that's the only thing I ask you guys :) don't get in a fight.

Update for CBBE is out! 

Many new slider for BodySlide, changed mesh and new textures. 

attachicon.gifNewBS2Slider.jpg

If someone using "Clams of Skyrim", please make some nice screenshots.  :wub:

I'm not the best at taking screens, but here ya' go

Thanks, looks pretty nice with 3D vagina, can I add the first screenshot to the download page? (I will add your name into the screenshot)  

Update for CBBE is out! 

Thanks, looks pretty nice with 3D vagina, can I add the first screenshot to the download page? (I will add your name into the screenshot)  

sure

Update for CBBE is out! 

These are really great SS :) is the tattoo from the Coneaculi ( didnt write it correct) pack?

Tested this out with my COS setup and it did make me rethink my plan to pass on the equip-able .esp... especially when I realized that SL 1.60 now offers an easy "do not unequip" option in its menus.  Should make for a more "exotic" NPC to add to my player home.

RE: COS - I did attempt to attach the HDT xmls from that mod to see if I could get collisions working on the SOS horse penis without much success (this may have just been my HDT acting up of course).  It would be cool if there was an .xml that would allow for collisions, even if they would be a bit hard to see at times based on the size.... but as a complete noob in HDT editing I have no idea if trying that would cause serious collision problems with the body it is attached to or not.

RE: COS - I did attempt to attach the HDT xmls from that mod to see if I could get collisions working on the SOS horse penis without much success (this may have just been my HDT acting up of course).  It would be cool if there was an .xml that would allow for collisions, even if they would be a bit hard to see at times based on the size.... but as a complete noob in HDT editing I have no idea if trying that would cause serious collision problems with the body it is attached to or not.

i got it working just perfectly,simply attached nistringextradata to it with the xml,the current bodyslide comes with a fine male hdt as far as i'm aware,linking the mesh to it is little work in nifskope,,of course huge penises will cause problems though,obviously

Update for CBBE is out! 

These are really great SS :) is the tattoo from the Coneaculi ( didnt write it correct) pack?

Those are Johnnyred's Tribal Body Tattoos, found right here on LL

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21303-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/page-1?hl=tribal

Update for CBBE is out! 

Those are Johnnyred's Tribal Body Tattoos, found right here on LL

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21303-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/page-1?hl=tribal

Thanks Shadow, having fun using these Tattoos.

ok ive got a little issue. the cock is glowing rather than being a flat color like the skin. using UUNP version, to get the color to match the skin texture im using i just swapped the penis texture with the body texture (using dark drow race)  but i cant get it to stop glowing.

sMFlUz6.jpg