Cherrys chsbc pantyhose convert from unp

deathsmiles

Are you guys talking about these:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13068 ?

Because I would just LOVE to have these converted into CBBE with body slide... it would be the greatest conversion ever. LOL I want those stripey thigh-highs so bad!

Friend, no offence but this is CHSBHC thread... your comment is very out of the blue in this prospect

Because I would just LOVE to have these converted into CBBE with body slide... it would be the greatest conversion ever. LOL I want those stripey thigh-highs so bad!

Friend' date=' no offence but this is CHSBHC thread... your comment is very out of the blue in this prospect

[/quote']

personally i find any kind of response that links us to something similar in nature to be helpful. the thigh high socks he linked are pretty decent so if they could be converted to any body, if not all then it would be a good thing. its all progress towards skyrims body and outfit mods.

please try not to leave a comment that isnt particularly helpful to anyone especially if it does nothing more than make someone feel alienated for making a request.

yes its a cherry hotalings thread but people can make requests.

Friend' date=' no offence but this is CHSBHC thread... your comment is very out of the blue in this prospect

[/quote']

personally i find any kind of response that links us to something similar in nature to be helpful. the thigh high socks he linked are pretty decent so if they could be converted to any body, if not all then it would be a good thing. its all progress towards skyrims body and outfit mods.

please try not to leave a comment that isnt particularly helpful to anyone especially if it does nothing more than make someone feel alienated for making a request.

yes its a cherry hotalings thread but people can make requests.

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it.

The modder 'anano' on Skyrim Nexus does a LOT of awesome mods, but only in UNP. A conversion with body slide would be super sweet. Anano has an awesome maid outfit with black thigh highs too.

So at the risk of sounding repetitive, CBBE body slide allows for the greatest range of body types, and without the pointy breasts. Thats why I prefer it.

So is this confirmed as a non-wearable item? If so, I don't know if I want to overwrite all the textures just yet. The other mod which was hidden (the pantyhose one) had it working in such a way that it was wearable AND it didn't interfere with main body armor.

Archived