Hello, I found an issue.

When my character initiates the first lactation stage (I usualy speed it up by taking production boosters), everything works fine. But when first stage ends, the whole things freezes at stage 2 (or more, depends on production time and time I waited), showing: 50% of Stage 2, time to go: (number). Nothing changes when I try to wait or just play normally. I'm still able to use the pump to reset the whole thing, but it freezes over and over again.

Also, when i give my companion a human milk and then press/hold "M" to create a companion milk maid, nothing happens. Comp. timer on debug message still shows 0% and 100'000+ hours to go.

Also the questline, when it's suppose to end, if it's suppose to end?
I've got the first part after eating a slime, then second when I found the secret lab. I also had to add a breast pump via console. Am I supposed to find it anywhere, or it will be added automatically?

Do you have any ideas how to deal with it?

Fallout NV 1.4

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

debug message is broken

Make sure you're using the latest version. If it's still not working for whatever reason enter, set "xx000eb4".DebugNow to 0 in the console.

So I have the New Vegas version and every time i try to pick up a sweet smelling slime my game crashes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but this didn't help. I was able to add human milk via console commands but do I actually need the ghoul stuff?

So I have the New Vegas version and every time i try to pick up a sweet smelling slime my game crashes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but this didn't help. I was able to add human milk via console commands but do I actually need the ghoul stuff?

me too :-/

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactation.

I didn't I got it from the secret lab

What is the code for The Breast Milk?

• 4 weeks later...

How Long Would it take For the effects to manifest in a time Frame?

If you're not taking any or a lot of the chems, a very long time. This mod is meant more for complimenting gameplay instead of replacing it. There's a hidden area on the map that has chems from this mod though, and allows you to make more every week. So speeding up growth, or production, or storage isn't as hard as it may seem.

What is the code for the sweet smelling slime in the fallout 3 version of this mod?

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using this mod for a few hours but only now i figured how that I needed to hold the debug message key for it to show up, and the timer says 8600+ hours to next stage. Does it take that long? And I can't set a companiom to produce milk. I tried placing milk in her inventory and pressing/holding the key but nothing happens, and in the comp's timer shows 100.000+ hrs 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I found an issue.

When my character initiates the first lactation stage (I usualy speed it up by taking production boosters), everything works fine. But when first stage ends, the whole things freezes at stage 2 (or more, depends on production time and time I waited), showing: 50% of Stage 2, time to go: (number). Nothing changes when I try to wait or just play normally. I'm still able to use the pump to reset the whole thing, but it freezes over and over again.

Also, when i give my companion a human milk and then press/hold "M" to create a companion milk maid, nothing happens. Comp. timer on debug message still shows 0% and 100'000+ hours to go.

Also the questline, when it's suppose to end, if it's suppose to end?

I've got the first part after eating a slime, then second when I found the secret lab. I also had to add a breast pump via console. Am I supposed to find it anywhere, or it will be added automatically?

Do you have any ideas how to deal with it?

Fallout NV 1.4

Thank you.

I don't know why it would be stuck at a certain stage, maybe you're taking to many production boosters. I've never had this issue when testing this mod.

Did you remember to activate the mod parts in the MCM menu?

No the questline doesn't end. If it ended there wouldn't be any expansion for anyone.

Breast pumps are mostly found in factories and a few other places where factory junk can be found.

debug message is broken

Make sure you're using the latest version. If it's still not working for whatever reason enter, set "xx000eb4".DebugNow to 0 in the console.

me too :-/

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactation.

I didn't I got it from the secret lab

What is the code for The Breast Milk?

xx000eb3

I'm playing on Fallout 3 but I can't find Human Milk from vendors or anywhere, and I can't use the console command. What is the console command to get the milk, and why might the vendors not be selling it?

It should be sold by vendors. Other then that I don't know, I don't use or maintain that version of the mod anymore. I use my New Vegas version with TTW instead.

If you're not taking any or a lot of the chems, a very long time. This mod is meant more for complimenting gameplay instead of replacing it. There's a hidden area on the map that has chems from this mod though, and allows you to make more every week. So speeding up growth, or production, or storage isn't as hard as it may seem.

What is the code for the sweet smelling slime in the fallout 3 version of this mod?

It doesn't exist in the Fallout 3 version.

I've been using this mod for a few hours but only now i figured how that I needed to hold the debug message key for it to show up, and the timer says 8600+ hours to next stage. Does it take that long? And I can't set a companiom to produce milk. I tried placing milk in her inventory and pressing/holding the key but nothing happens, and in the comp's timer shows 100.000+ hrs 

Not really, I set it up to take about a year game time for max growth without taking any growth or production chems. I'm working on an updated version though that adds more of the chems to the world though.

Just found this mod, is it compatible with BNB? Or did i miss that info somewhere?

It's compatible with any body replacer as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the hidden area on the map could you please give me a clue?

Where is the hidden area on the map could you please give me a clue?

( Be careful what you lurk for, you might not lake it! )  :)

First of all, thanks for all the hard work, RapidWaterOver!!  This seems to have been a challenging project, certainly well beyond my scripting abilities.  I've tried playing the previous version in FNV using FOMM and then Mod Organizer and only made real progress once.  So far the new version seems very well organized and I've only seen one glitch and a couple of possible bugs.  There is a glitch regarding the xray nif's in the secret lab.  There are two simple typo's in their paths in the STATIC listings, a backslash is missing.  The two paths read: meshes\clutter\hospital\belxrayn.nif instead of meshes\clutter\hospital\bel\xrayn.nif.  Correcting this in FNEdit removed the bigredexclamations! for me.

The main bug I'm seeing is probably a script issue and well beyond me, however:

My PC has been stuck at 50%, Level 1, 960 Hours for at least a week, probably more.  The hotkey dump shows [0.0-7.0]:1.00000 and lists 5 companions (one is duplicated) all at level 1 and all having diminishing Hours, some have more time remaining than the PC and some less.  Only the PC is stuck at 960.  Drugs have been used and no longer have an effect on the PC.

sqv xx000eb4 gives mostly unchanging values:

Running Yes, Stage 10, Priority 0

Titsize 0,Valuemod 1, CurrentProg .5000, Milkcount 1036800, ScaleAdj 120, TimeLeft 1036800, ArmorRef xx00137C, MilkAnim xx028036.

The values that do change here are EndTime and StartTime.  They have been as low as .800... and as high as 14.2... but they always give the 50% progress result.  TimeDiff has also been changing - from .592 to as high as 840. 

Anyway hope some of this helps, and thanks again for the work.

First of all, thanks for all the hard work, RapidWaterOver!!  This seems to have been a challenging project, certainly well beyond my scripting abilities.  I've tried playing the previous version in FNV using FOMM and then Mod Organizer and only made real progress once.  So far the new version seems very well organized and I've only seen one glitch and a couple of possible bugs.  There is a glitch regarding the xray nif's in the secret lab.  There are two simple typo's in their paths in the STATIC listings, a backslash is missing.  The two paths read: meshes\clutter\hospital\belxrayn.nif instead of meshes\clutter\hospital\bel\xrayn.nif.  Correcting this in FNEdit removed the bigredexclamations! for me.

My PC has been stuck at 50%, Level 1, 960 Hours for at least a week, probably more.  The hotkey dump shows [0.0-7.0]:1.00000 and lists 5 companions (one is duplicated) all at level 1 and all having diminishing Hours, some have more time remaining than the PC and some less.  Only the PC is stuck at 960.  Drugs have been used and no longer have an effect on the PC.

Titsize 0,Valuemod 1, CurrentProg .5000, Milkcount 1036800, ScaleAdj 120, TimeLeft 1036800, ArmorRef xx00137C, MilkAnim xx028036.

The values that do change here are EndTime and StartTime.  They have been as low as .800... and as high as 14.2... but they always give the 50% progress result.  TimeDiff has also been changing - from .592 to as high as 840. 

Type into the console scof "Console.txt", then sqv xx000eb4, then press the debug key, and finally post the contents of Console.txt here,  please.

Type into the console scof "Console.txt", then sqv xx000eb4, then press the debug key, and finally post the contents of Console.txt here,  please.

Done, and thanks for the fast reply.console.txt

Done, and thanks for the fast reply.attachicon.gifconsole.txt

Try setting MilkTimer to 1.

Well, that's odd, when I try :  set "xx000eb4".MilkTimer to 1

I get back:  set MilkTimer  >> 1  ( w/ no error )

|

If I exit console, save, and then return with:  sqv xx000eb4  , it shows MilkTimer is still = 0

What am I missing?

Well, that's odd, when I try :  set "xx000eb4".MilkTimer to 1

I get back:  set MilkTimer  >> 1  ( w/ no error )

|

If I exit console, save, and then return with:  sqv xx000eb4  , it shows MilkTimer is still = 0

What am I missing?

Nothing, that's supposed to happen. That's the cool down timer from milking, and based on what you posted earlier it was never properly ended.

Well, I think I gave it a fair shake.  After a couple or three in-game days the situation is persistent.  PC and two listed companions don't change their hours or %.  Three companions, one of which (Prospector) has an unchanging duplicate, do change - glacially.  I'm attaching another console dump on the Console2.txt chance that it might help. 

PC and two listed companions don't change their hours or %.

You probably took too many growth formulas, which can cause snail's pace progress that doesn't register with the console dump. The console only reports things up to two decimal points precision after all.

(Prospector) has an unchanging duplicate, do change - glacially.

You can remove the duplicate by using the "Are you thirsty..." dialogue option on him again.

You can try milking yourself again to see if that changes anything.

You probably took too many growth formulas, which can cause snail's pace progress that doesn't register with the console dump. The console only reports things up to two decimal points precision after all.

You can remove the duplicate by using the "Are you thirsty..." dialogue option on him again.

Thanks RapidWaterOver, I appreciate you staying with me on this.   "Are you thirsty.." did clear the duplicate and leaves me with one, unambiguous, milkslave showing good progress.  I'm just going to ignore the two glacials, they haven't taken any drugs and probably won't.  For future reference, how many growth formulas can be safely consumed?  

The CurrentProgress listing shows four decimals, which should be 1 part in 10,000, so I must be really crawling - it seems to have been stuck at .5000 for a very long time.

I did try milking again.  The pumps equipped but there was no animation and no token.  Just for the hell of it, I additem'ed a token and the animation ran - and kept cycling until the token was removed.  Unfortunately, none of this knocked things loose - Milkcount is unchanged at 1036800.  Veronica and my PC are both still at their previous hours remaining, etc.

I guess I'd consider restarting the quest if you think that's the best option (and if I had some idea of what the maximum acceleration was).  At this point, I've probably spent too much time and effort to wait for it to maybe resolve at its native pace.

Thanks again for all your effort, I'm sure this could be a good, fun, and funny side quest to play/watch while wandering the 'ol wasteland.

so..if we took a boost, then close the menu, and repeat after the message comes up with "the drug has no effect" will cause the progress to snail's pace progress because too many growth formula had been taken?

I am hoping for a guideline to play safely with this mod, it is quite frustrating just operating in game normally would produce a fruitless result..

Thanks RapidWaterOver, I appreciate you staying with me on this.   "Are you thirsty.." did clear the duplicate and leaves me with one, unambiguous, milkslave showing good progress.  I'm just going to ignore the two glacials, they haven't taken any drugs and probably won't.  For future reference, how many growth formulas can be safely consumed?  

The CurrentProgress listing shows four decimals, which should be 1 part in 10,000, so I must be really crawling - it seems to have been stuck at .5000 for a very long time.

I did try milking again.  The pumps equipped but there was no animation and no token.  Just for the hell of it, I additem'ed a token and the animation ran - and kept cycling until the token was removed.  Unfortunately, none of this knocked things loose - Milkcount is unchanged at 1036800.  Veronica and my PC are both still at their previous hours remaining, etc.

I guess I'd consider restarting the quest if you think that's the best option (and if I had some idea of what the maximum acceleration was).  At this point, I've probably spent too much time and effort to wait for it to maybe resolve at its native pace.

Thanks again for all your effort, I'm sure this could be a good, fun, and funny side quest to play/watch while wandering the 'ol wasteland.

Yes I would suggest restarting the mod. I'm guessing you didn't properly update the mod with the last version I released; there was some major changes in between 0.0.14 and 0.0.15 that would cause issue if you just copy and pasted the new files over the old ones.

so..if we took a boost, then close the menu, and repeat after the message comes up with "the drug has no effect" will cause the progress to snail's pace progress because too many growth formula had been taken?

I am hoping for a guideline to play safely with this mod, it is quite frustrating just operating in game normally would produce a fruitless result..

I'll be uploading a new version tonight that should fix those issues.

EDIT: Newest version uploaded, things should go a lot faster now.

The new version works good on a clean save, thanks for your amazing mod!

Holstein, we got a problem.

after loading a saved game, my player character's size 4 breast(ready to milk) has reduced to normal size.

the console keep showing:

"Error in script 3900ae5

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object.

File: BodyMorph.esp Offset: 0x0017 Command: Let"

****repeat many times****

Can anything be done to fix it, or  is there something wrong in bodymorph.esp? It works well when I play with updated version for the first time.

How long do those chem debuffs last? I ate about 10 production extracts since it takes an eternity till the system start producing any milk and im really feeling that huge strenght loss on carrying capacity.

Up to a week of game time for the largest size.

The new version works good on a clean save, thanks for your amazing mod!

Holstein, we got a problem.

after loading a saved game, my player character's size 4 breast(ready to milk) has reduced to normal size.

the console keep showing:

"Error in script 3900ae5

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object.

File: BodyMorph.esp Offset: 0x0017 Command: Let"

****repeat many times****

Can anything be done to fix it, or  is there something wrong in bodymorph.esp? It works well when I play with updated version for the first time.

My mod doesn't use BodyMorph since version 0.0.15 or so, that's an issue on BodyMorph's end.

Okay, first thing: is there a changelog available?

Been using v0.0.18 on a clean save with only a few problems, listed below.  I'm using MO.  If I move up to 0.0.20, do I need to start over with another clean save or can I just overwrite the mod?

Some of the issues I've seen:

> Hard to run more than one companion since, when you offer to give them one of the three drugs, they vacuum out your whole inventory of whatever drug it is.

> So far, only Veronica has proven a reliable Milk companion.  Pickup NPC's and Willow in particular haven't been successful.  (Willow probably because of a willowrace issue)

> When returning to a save, a companion might occasionally jump from what was a level 4 back to a level 2 (for ex.) and/or visible expansion might appear or disappear.

> Companions always show 0% progress in the debug hotkey reveal.  Despite this they move up - level and hours remaining seem to match general progress.

> PC seems to show good debug stats, although currently there is no visible expansion at 9% of Level 2.

> The 50% stall has recurred, but this time I got past it with a milking - no further problems yet.

Thanks again for the good work.  I very much hope you aren't offended, but I've cleared up some of the dialogue for my own use - and I've tried to maintain what I think were your original intentions.  You may use them or not as you sBEL_Dialogue.txtee fit without attribution or credit.