SoulCalibur V - Nude Male & Topless Female Modding Tutorial (PS3/X360)

Quick fix doesn't work with me.Something about jit debugging and invalid con stfs packageDX

I was reading a thread about this issue some people are having:

Re: Horizon "Invalid STFS Package" and "Cyclic Redundancy Check" Error ?

Post 1: I have solved the problem (for now) but by using Modio not Horizon , when I opened the non-working saves in Modio , it showed me their Profile ID & Device ID which were of the person who uploaded the save , I replaced them with my Profile & Device IDs and then added them again and they added perfectly with no problem at all .

I think there should be an option in Horizon too , so we can change the Device & Profile IDs , because other people's IDs are definitely not gonna work in our consoles !

Post 2: YES !!

THANKS A LOT GUYS !!

The "Package Manager" in "Tools" Tab Worked & All The Non-Working Saves Are Being Added Without Any Issue .

THANKS AGAIN !!

I completely forgot about that. Try this on the file and make sure the ID are right:

ScreenShot006.png

Will update it if this fixes the issue.

U are not going to believe it f**** work , the error was the fundoshi now my armor is not breaking and I follow the video

I'm done it was working not so long ago but know it doesn't want to work

Don't give up, bruv! Fully nude male worked? Don't use DLC like fundoshi if that's the case. And don't touch the "No DLC" button in the editor. If you get it working again, save that working file and compare to the broken file by taking screenshots of Horizon and SCV save editor menus to see the difference. Look through the ID and stuff. You might be able to trigger the problem.

if anyone is interested i have files to make proper nude females (only topless in SC5 and full nudity IN SC4) but i still have to test them because my ps3 is not modded yet. But if someone among you would like to test them i'll be happy to upload them somewhere (MEGA or Dropbox), just let me know

I'm interested!

Could you please upload them to MEGA? I will try and report later.

if anyone is interested i have files to make proper nude females (only topless in SC5 and full nudity IN SC4) but i still have to test them because my ps3 is not modded yet. But if someone among you would like to test them i'll be happy to upload them somewhere (MEGA or Dropbox), just let me know

I'm interested!

Could you please upload them to MEGA? I will try and report later.

Ok, i'll have them uploaded within the end of this week when i get back home and have access to my own laptop (where those files are).

I will keep you informed :)

actually i'm gonna upload it tomorrow / the day after tomorrow (that's the deadline)
been damn busy this days, sorry it took me so long.
I'll also do some research to back you up with some tutorials / howto (mainly xentax and other sites)
I'll send you a pm as soon as i UL them :)

• 3 months later...

I've stopped playing this ᵗᵉʳʳᶤᵇˡᵉ ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢᵒᵘˡᶜᵃˡᶤᵇᵘʳ game, but since the game is about to have its birthday arriving ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ᶰᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ, I'm just gonna say that Violent Vodka's save editor has been getting updated in the past two months. So go to his site and download 1.2.2. Maybe this will work for people who still keep having save problems which I still don't understand why. But yeah-That's it, folks.

• 1 month later...

Unimpressive

Can't blame ya. For what Namco has done to the series... Oh well. Guess I'll have to remove this thread and --- oh wait. I "don't have permission to do that". If any moderator can, please feel free to remove this thread.

Yeah, too bad it wasn't made by Team Ninja. I think they make better character models. Oh well...

So, I recently got myself an RGH 360, and I've installed some nude mods for Soul Calibur V. On the whole, I don't think they're as nice-looking as the DOA5 models, but as I enjoy playing Soul Calibur more than I do DOA, I had fun using 'em. :D

Some screenies, compliments of the Aurora Screen Capture plugin:

post-771242-0-90834600-1459110656_thumb.jpgpost-771242-0-41888000-1459110674_thumb.jpgpost-771242-0-06672700-1459110682_thumb.jpgpost-771242-0-82068100-1459110665_thumb.jpgpost-771242-0-11960000-1459110689_thumb.jpgpost-771242-0-69074700-1459110696_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, I recently got myself an RGH 360, and I've installed some nude mods for Soul Calibur V. On the whole, I don't think they're as nice-looking as the DOA5 models, but as I enjoy playing Soul Calibur more than I do DOA, I had fun using 'em. :D

Hey,how you get the mod?

Hey,how you get the mod?

Unfortunately, the place where I got these mods no longer exists, and I'm not sure of the policy of publicly sharing mods that require a hacked console to use.

However, if anyone's interested in trying them out, I can upload them and PM you the link. Just let me know.

Hey,how you get the mod?

Unfortunately, the place where I got these mods no longer exists, and I'm not sure of the policy of publicly sharing mods that require a hacked console to use.

However, if anyone's interested in trying them out, I can upload them and PM you the link. Just let me know.

As long as you are not talking about how to hack the console or pirate the game, you should be fine. All the DOA5LR mods shared on here require a hacked game to use.

Hey,how you get the mod?

Sure,when you upload it,PM me :D

If you can get a hold of regcommon.nut and extract the textures then you can get something close to CeeBees screenshots. I forget which one it is, if it is from SC4 or 5, but technically there is a nude body in both and the nipples are there, nothing below though, so its kind of like a barbie doll patch, the only trouble is finding which spds/nmds to replace in.