SoulCalibur V - Nude Male & Topless Female Modding Tutorial (PS3/X360)

2 hours ago, plaplan said:

All credit due to Shohei for figuring out the method. I don't know if it's required because each unique PC needs to process it individually (or something like that), but if it helps, I took the 10-15 minutes required to go through his directions and uploaded the final result. A couple years ago, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out lol, so hopefully it helps less tech-savvy folks. For reference, I'm using RPCS3.

Instructions:

Find creation.cpk in your legally downloaded game's directory (game directory\PS3_GAME\USDIR).
Make a backup. Or not, if you eat danger for breakfast.
Replace it with the creation.cpk from this post - link below.
Ta-da! Should work without the requiring any other CPKtool/cmd steps.

Please don't ask me any troubleshooting questions. If you Google it, you'll as much as I do.

Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WFhZWX4D39AYpbN-jMqpJLVKhQ4alVaC/view?usp=sharing

Works like a charm! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2022 at 11:40 PM, plaplan said:

All credit due to Shohei for figuring out the method. I don't know if it's required because each unique PC needs to process it individually (or something like that), but if it helps, I took the 10-15 minutes required to go through his directions and uploaded the final result. A couple years ago, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out lol, so hopefully it helps less tech-savvy folks. For reference, I'm using RPCS3.

Instructions:

Find creation.cpk in your legally downloaded game's directory (game directory\PS3_GAME\USDIR).
Make a backup. Or not, if you eat danger for breakfast.
Replace it with the creation.cpk from this post - link below.
Ta-da! Should work without the requiring any other CPKtool/cmd steps.

Please don't ask me any troubleshooting questions. If you Google it, you'll as much as I do.

Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WFhZWX4D39AYpbN-jMqpJLVKhQ4alVaC/view?usp=sharing

OMG it worked on PS3 too!

thank you?

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8 (1).png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16 (1).png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14 (1).png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9 (1).png

Edited by Luigtube
Add more images
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 5:05 AM, darkshirata said:

yes just replace file in soul 4 nude mods

FTP or file Explorer access the Game folder

SOULCALIBUR IV > PS3_GAME > USRDIR > cdata > texture > regcommon.nut → Overwrite

SOULCALIBUR IV > PS3_GAME > USRDIR > creation > model > F_NUDE_001_ps3.spd → Overwrite

play the game Woman character creation all Nude

the SC4ccedit is an save editor but i don't remember how it work maybe you find tuto on youtube

but it's not necessary for use nude mods

Hi, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload the sc4 file again?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...