Vindictus MiniDress - CBBE Bodyslide HDT

• 10 months later...

Thanks for this - I got the original from the Japanese site and put your version over it. It looks great works well, but I have a slight problem in that the heels drag a kind of purple colour around with them - a little kind of zigzag on the ground between the feet.

Perhaps a texture issue with the sole of the black dress version?

What do I need to do to correct this please? I use the regular HDT High Heel System.

Thanks!

I think it has more to do with postimg and picking the right link to link on a site for it to work correctly. Whenever I have a problem seeing postimg stuff that is the cause.

Load the heels into nifskope and check and see if they are rendered in it if not check the texture path for the purple parts and then check the texture paths in your actual skyrim folder to make sure they are the same or if the texture files are missing or misplaced.

Also are you sure those heels are from this mod yours look different then the one in their screenshot?

Yours has a strap going around the foot while theirs has the strap going around the ankle/leg area.

Thanks - I'd forgotten about Nifskope. I'll get onto that.

Actually - the photos show the heels and dress from Version 2 of the outfit.

I just swapped to Version 1 and there is no colour trail with the shoes. And version one has the better net skirt anyway. So I'll stick with that.

I definitely have a texture missing on the shoes giving the blue colour so I'll check that out. I checked the images and I think the shoes are the same apart from the colour.  But the ones in my shot are a bit sunk in the floor as I haven't bothered to make an adjustment on the height yet.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll go and rummage around Nifskope.  I also have found some DDS files are not set up properly to render the alpha channel, so I'll run them through Paint.Net to fix the alpha.

Thanks for your help! I think we can call this solved.

Update - missing textures are from Elewin Pumps which the Vindictus Mod is dependent. Hmph!  At least Nifskope sorted that for me.

Again - thanks for reminding me to use Nifskope!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...