Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Jerbsinator

If you own a Wii and you don't have this game, do yourself a favor and go out and buy it. It's an absolute gem of an RPG and one of my all time fav Wii games. Also it's a Wii game...WITH VOICE ACTING...and fantastic ones at that. Very polished game in almost every aspect. We need to show Nintendo that JRPGs can be successful in North America (and everywhere else).

• 1 month later...

I still haven't beaten it but man this game is truly a masterpiece. I have put about 45 hours in so far and I am at Eryth Sea and quite possibly this is one of the best RPG's I have ever played. I love the combat system and the arts you get around this level truly make combat feel extremely rewarding and fun. When you fight hundreds of thousands of enemies in a game and the combat still makes you say "Holy shit!" you are playing a damn good game. Again if you don't have this, trust me, dust off your Wii and get it, just forget about any other game you are playing and get on this. You will not regret it.

I have beaten this game already, and yea, it is the best JRPG I have played recently.

The combat is great, and the map is big enough for exploring. :D

I love Fiorung very much, especially she......umm you know what I mean if you played through. :P

Archived