KS Hairdos: what is the best version?

Iukix360

renewal duh :D it has more hairstyles, better weighting & textures.

we had to remove some, but those can be found here standalone: http://robton.nu/ks-cazy-hairs/

These days I'm testing a new WIP follower, with very old verion of KS Haridos pack, and the folower hairstyle is Purple post-204983-0-79733200-1441001992_thumb.jpg

now I installed the new KS Hairdos Renewal from Nexus + KS cazy-hairs, and now the follower hair are Transparent.. post-204983-0-91205800-1441001748_thumb.jpg

Original character is this.. post-204983-0-28512400-1441002057_thumb.jpg is a screen from the Author of CME preset and WIP follower

I do not understand what can be the cause? :-/

we had to remove some, but those can be found here standalone: http://robton.nu/ks-cazy-hairs/

These days I'm testing a new WIP follower, with very old verion of KS Haridos pack, and the folower hairstyle is Purple 2015-08-25_00004.jpg

now I installed the new KS Hairdos Renewal from Nexus + KS cazy-hairs, and now the hair ar Transparent.. 2015-08-31_00001.jpg

Original character is this.. 9789495-1440276653.jpg is a screen from the Author of CME preset and WIP follower

The purple hair is most likely due to missing textures, the transparent hair could be because you didn't include the hairline on the follower maybe... I'm not totally sure.

we had to remove some, but those can be found here standalone: http://robton.nu/ks-cazy-hairs/

These days I'm testing a new WIP follower, with very old verion of KS Haridos pack, and the folower hairstyle is Purple 2015-08-25_00004.jpg

now I installed the new KS Hairdos Renewal from Nexus + KS cazy-hairs, and now the hair ar Transparent.. 2015-08-31_00001.jpg

Original character is this.. 9789495-1440276653.jpg is a screen from the Author of CME preset and WIP follower

The purple hair is most likely due to missing textures, the transparent hair could be because you didn't include the hairline on the follower maybe... I'm not totally sure.

That's precisely what I thought too, have had the same experiences in the past before I learned all that stuff.

Hey Robton, do you know which hair pack has the hair you package with Zeb's witch hats with hairs? I have both the renewal and the extra pack mentioned above, but I'm still getting the purple hair/missing textures issue.

Forgive my ignorance.. :blush:

I never tried to make a follower, but.. what do you mean exactly with "hairline" ?

in the creation of a follower what exactly is this "hairline" ?

I also noticed that Eyebrows do not match the original character and freckles are absent, from what I understand.. the Author of the follower and the CME presets in his game has no such lack of correspondence / abnormalities on his WIP follower

what could be the cause..? :-/

Hey Robton, do you know which hair pack has the hair you package with Zeb's witch hats with hairs? I have both the renewal and the extra pack mentioned above, but I'm still getting the purple hair/missing textures issue.

The hair was grabbed from the Final version, but is also present in the Renewal. So check if you got all textures in the right folders.

Forgive my ignorance.. :blush:

I never tried to make a follower, but.. what do you mean exactly with "hairline" ?

in the creation of a follower what exactly is this "hairline" ?

I also noticed that Eyebrows do not match the original character and freckles are absent, from what I understand.. the Author of the follower and the CME presets in his game has no such lack of correspondence / abnormalities on his WIP follower

what could be the cause..? :-/

When creating standalone hair, the formula is just like how it is on vanilla and modded hairs. Set up the Hair and Hairline as separate headparts, and link the Hairline to the Hair in the Hair's settings.

Other than that I think you should take these issues to the author.

Archived