[Sims 3] Rabbitholes Begone! - "The Blob" Theater

Well, this is a creation I've made long time ago. Since I am lazy ass, I didn't share it, cause it takes quite alot of time and effort to put all CC and screenshots online...

Anyway, it's time to share, because sharing is caring.

We all hate the rabbitholes. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch our sims working at police station, waiting at metro station for their train (or get electricuted while standing on the rails)* or simply watch our sims as they watch a movie at theater. Well NOW YOU CAN! I've build a theater that looks almost as the original rabbithole BUT it has nice interior. It has cinema, scene for models, and a theater scene.

It also has few nice features:

1. If you turn on TV, the lights automaticly turn off.

2. If you turn on the stage lights, all other lights AND the TV turns off.

3. If you turn on the main lights, TV and stage lights go off.

It's all automated! Isn't that cool?!

Custom Content included in the download.

*Yes, I've build a police station with prison cells (and it looks almost like the rabbithole). And ablout 5 metro stations with tracks that make your sim electricuted if he/she is stupid enough to walk on them ;)

Will upload it... Later.

So without further ado, here are the screenshots!

dgngp2.jpg

214v59d.jpg

2vl4ch5.jpg

waslrq.jpg

301lj5j.jpg

2n6w21d.jpg

jhep0o.jpg

nxp35e.jpg

24xnwbk.jpg

2gy6c83.jpg

15hj0xu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Time for teasers!

So this will be a series that I will probably call "Rabbitholes Begone!". It's a catchy name.

Anyway, here are some stuff that I've made and planning to post online, whenever I have the time to prepare it.

First building will probably the school, and it might appear sometime this weekend.

Others comming Soon.

First one is the school. It has art class, english class, biology class, inventing class, chemistry class (we need Mr. White!), computer class, library and the teachers room.

10cmesy.jpg

Another creation(s) is the metro station. I've made 5 different stations.

BTW, DON'T WALK ON THE RAILS!

2w7oh2w.jpg

nozj86.jpg

2j8okk.jpg

bvo9d.jpg

2mea6nn.jpg

Next one is police station. With prison cells that allows you to torture your sims in CIA fashion. Sweet.

Use red button to set prisoner on fire

Use green to make him sleep.

Use yellow to electrocute him

Use blue to put some water on him.

121to3q.jpg

Oh and the armory. Those guns are from the mod that allows you to use guns and shoot other sims. So yeah you could break in, steal the guns and shoot the cops, GTA style!

jsj58y.jpg

And a nice police-lady. Just standing there waiting for you to commit crime and put you in jail.

9gk460.jpg

And last, but not least, prison block! With prison cells and the controll room that allows you to torture the prisoners or open the cells and let them out. But you don't want to do this. You want to electrocute them first. Just few times. For few weeks.

ern8xu.jpg

Just a question, when my sim wants watch to a movie, desires and moodlets  will be satisfied? :) :) :)

Well, you would want THAT mod for this.

It works fine and it makes all TV's on Theater lot work like if your sims were in cinema rabbithole.

Also THIS mod may be interesting for you. It allows your sims to work outside of rabbitholes. I have never used it, because it looks like it would take too much computer power. And since my PC is crap, it would probably increase freezing for me. But you could try it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/24/2015 at 11:47 AM, Terrarium said:

Time for teasers!

So this will be a series that I will probably call "Rabbitholes Begone!". It's a catchy name.

Anyway, here are some stuff that I've made and planning to post online, whenever I have the time to prepare it.

First building will probably the school, and it might appear sometime this weekend.

Others comming Soon.

First one is the school. It has art class, english class, biology class, inventing class, chemistry class (we need Mr. White!), computer class, library and the teachers room.

10cmesy.jpg

Another creation(s) is the metro station. I've made 5 different stations.

BTW, DON'T WALK ON THE RAILS!

2w7oh2w.jpg

nozj86.jpg

2j8okk.jpg

bvo9d.jpg

2mea6nn.jpg

Next one is police station. With prison cells that allows you to torture your sims in CIA fashion. Sweet.

Use red button to set prisoner on fire

Use green to make him sleep.

Use yellow to electrocute him

Use blue to put some water on him.

121to3q.jpg

Oh and the armory. Those guns are from the mod that allows you to use guns and shoot other sims. So yeah you could break in, steal the guns and shoot the cops, GTA style!

jsj58y.jpg

And a nice police-lady. Just standing there waiting for you to commit crime and put you in jail.

9gk460.jpg

And last, but not least, prison block! With prison cells and the controll room that allows you to torture the prisoners or open the cells and let them out. But you don't want to do this. You want to electrocute them first. Just few times. For few weeks.

ern8xu.jpg

What mod isn’t that that add some guns and shooting?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...