Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Thanks for the new update.

Unfortunately, I keep getting an error message during or after (not sure which) batch build: "Failed to Save Bodies".

This occurs on all presets, new ones and older ones. It does not appear to be affecting any in game armor on my current saves, but I have not checked all of them.

I can't preview the armor sets bunny? is there some bug or something?

What armor sets are you trying to view? if its not a vanilla set your probably missing the relevant download

Sorry, I probabably did not state clearly enough that the currently available CB++ outfits are based on existing Bodyslide packages and require separate downloads. Hopefully this should be obvious now. The links are listed at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788.

Thanks for the new update.

Unfortunately' date=' I keep getting an error message during or after (not sure which) batch build: "Failed to Save Bodies".

This occurs on all presets, new ones and older ones. It does not appear to be affecting any in game armor on my current saves, but I have not checked all of them.

[/quote']

Could be you don't have Mercenary, layer bikini, Tera 4 heavy or Tera Craw Wizard installed.

Mercenary: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15804

Layer Bikini: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7736

Tera 4 Heavy: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491 High Elf > Stand Alone > Tera HighElf F H18 > NO BBP Version then http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491&pid=123473#pid123473

Tera Craw Wizard: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491 Castanic > Stand Alone Versions > Tera Castanic F H11 > Castanic WIP Mod (Mask) (forge in Ebony) then you need http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491&pid=124143#pid124143

Could be you don't have Mercenary' date=' layer bikini, Tera 4 heavy or Tera Craw Wizard installed.

[/quote']

To clarify, you need the Bodyslide package of these outfits. However, for LayerBikini there is no such thing - I have converted it, but is not allowed to post the NIF file without permission.

Not sure how many people are having this problem' date=' but with the extra sliders, the windows is too long for my screen. I can see down to 'belly' and 'thighs' but the sliders start covering up the buttons at the bottom.

Great work with everything so far, though. I'm sure I could get by without one, but I could really use a scroll bar if you have time to add one.

[/quote']

For windows 7 just move the window to the side until an outlive files half the screen or just maximize the window.

EDIT: *Added image* Sorry for the crappy quality, I have a 1080 screen and I just use the print screen key to capture my desktop.

This will be amazing if it works for me. but the preview button does not work for me. any clue. by the way this is my first comment here >.<

Then I'll try to be as nice as possible. Preview window not working typically means the source mesh file is missing. Check a few posts back: current CB++ outfits require the original outfit packages (Bodyslide version). Again, this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788

Oh btw. Whoever requested screens of the KillerKeos ports should check post #3 (where I post WIP screens).

This will be amazing if it works for me. but the preview button does not work for me. any clue. by the way this is my first comment here >.<

Then I'll try to be as nice as possible. Preview window not working typically means the source mesh file is missing. Check a few posts back: current CB++ outfits require the original outfit packages (Bodyslide version). Again' date=' this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788

Oh btw. Whoever requested screens of the KillerKeos ports should check post #3 (where I post WIP screens).

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I need installation manual for dummies or installation step by step with illustrations.

xD Anyway I will work with this later.

I seem to be having trouble. I downloaded the bodyslide nif file for the forsworn armor, but when I modify breasts for instance, in the preview window, the clothes don't adjust and the breasts clip right through them.

I seem to be having trouble. I downloaded the bodyslide nif file for the forsworn armor' date=' but when I modify breasts for instance, in the preview window, the clothes don't adjust and the breasts clip right through them.

[/quote']

Not sure if I understand correctly, but obviously the nif file alone is not enough. Make sure that you have installed the Bodyslide version of Caliente's Vanilla armor.

The whole Bodyslide folder, like this:

People, there's a new package for download: CB++ Feet. It includes boots support for CB++ leg sliders, and Ankles support for shoes. The included footwear match the currently available Caliente's Vanilla pack. There may be a few bugs, like too aggressive zap sliders. Please post comments / bug reports.

Furthermore, no less than 9 Keos armors have been ported to Bodyslide and CB++. It may be time to ask permission to post them, but as said many before I'm not able to ask permission on Nexus (not without breaking rules). If you do send a PM to KillerKeo, please post a message here as well.

sup, i seem to be having a bit of a problem with the settings being applied in game. as in it applies successfully in the slider but doesn't load in game.

this has been happening since version O.7 of the mod

anyway to fix that.

many thanks in advance

edit00: added more info

edit01: found my prob nvm

I cant contact Killerkeo as he is blocking all messages im afraid, I've contacted him on his forum post so far with this message:

Hi there Killerkeo, would it be possible to contact you via private message at all? I have a request to gain your permission in porting 9 of your armors that a friend of mine wants to port over to the Bodyslide app for skyrim, either drop me a line here or contact me via pm if you could,

cheers mate

*UPDATE:*

Killerkeo has granted permission for the conversions under the condition he is recognised as the contributor for the body models that you wish to port.

you more than welcome to modify my armors for body slider, all i need is credit for orig model

I passed along thanks to him in response as well as a guarentee he would be identified as a contributor

sup' date=' i seem to be having a bit of a problem with the settings being applied in game. as in it applies successfully in the slider but doesn't load in game.

this has been happening since version O.7 of the mod

anyway to fix that.

many thanks in advance

edit00: added more info

edit01: found my prob nvm

[/quote']

i just downloaded and applied the cb++ v.8 sliders and i am having a similar issue. i am able to use the sliders and preview, but after i create bodies and jump into the game, the new body hasn't been applied. i am not currently using bbp or even worrying about which armor to use. any tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

actually I have a question too. Is it possible to make a separate bodyslider program that applies only to your Player Character and another for NPCs? Just curious.

It is certainly possible to modify slidersets to output the files into different folders than the default ones. A better way might be to have a second Bodyslide copy' date=' and use the in Config.xml to write the meshes in a different folder.

Then of course you need a mod that fetches the meshes (and perhaps textures) from that alternate location. I think some race mods do this, but possibly only for the body (ie no support for outfits).

If anyone knows of a mod that does this (and has outfit support), please let the rest of us know. Preferably with a detailed description of its folder path structure.

[/quote']

Sorry delayed reply. I will have a look around and see if I can find something, if it hasn't been discovered already.

I also wanted to report something that I just noticed. I have applied bodyslide to my character. When using the Fur Armor B (I think it's B at least) when she walks backwards slowly, her skin clips right through it. I haven't tried it yet with any other armor.

(sorry it's small...couldn't get it any bigger and keep it under 500KB)

Hi

I think the BreastCleavage.bsd file is missing from 0.8, the slider doesn't work and it's not in \ShapeData\CalienteBody\

I found a copy in 0.7, which works when dropped in, it does have a tendency to pull the breasts upwards at the same time. Would be great if there was more ability to pull them together without the distortion from upwards movement.

Other than that, this mod is fantastic.

Have had some internet connection troubles this week, but hopefully it's all good now.

Many thanks to deadmetal for getting permission for the KillerKeos Bodyslide ports, and many thanks to KillerKeos for the permission. Rest assured that KillerKeos will get full credit for the KillerKeos armor designs. The slidersets are called CB++ KeosArmor, and I will also credit KillerKeos in the readme.

Anyway... most of the Armors have been converted (only 7 left, except for bandit armor). 18 nifs and 25 slidersets so far. Some sets have additional zap sliders as well, as shown in the screenshots in post #3. When armors are done and posted, the boots package will be updated to match. Clothes will be done after that, starting with the ones not available in Caliente's pack.

i just downloaded and applied the cb++ v.8 sliders and i am having a similar issue. i am able to use the sliders and preview' date=' but after i create bodies and jump into the game, the new body hasn't been applied. i am not currently using bbp or even worrying about which armor to use. any tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

[/quote']

Is there any error message when pressing [Create Bodies]? If not, sounds very much like the meshes are written to the wrong location. I'm at a loss here, the best I can suggest is to Windows-search-by-date for the files to see where they may have gone. Possibly it might help to keep Bodyslide in the Skyrim folder, and of course run Bodyslide in admin mode. Unless this helps, ask again in nexus CBBE forum.

I think the BreastCleavage.bsd file is missing from 0.8' date=' the slider doesn't work and it's not in \ShapeData\CalienteBody\

I found a copy in 0.7, which works when dropped in, it does have a tendency to pull the breasts upwards at the same time. Would be great if there was more ability to pull them together without the distortion from upwards movement.

[/quote']

BreastCleavage is Caliente's slider, and AFAIK included with Bodyslide 1.3. To get the effect you mention, you could try rescaling the slider. Scale-BSD [1 1 0] should do the trick, it will nullify the Z portion of the slider. With some luck it may even remain compatible with outfits.

I also wanted to report something that I just noticed. I have applied bodyslide to my character. When using the Fur Armor B (I think it's B at least) when she walks backwards slowly' date=' her skin clips right through it.

[/quote']

This will happen with lots of armors when the character's butt is bigger than CBBE default. Possible solutions:

1) Use Y-rescaled BigButt/ChubbyButt sliders, i.e. Scale-BSD [1 0.8 1].

2) Avoid BigButt/ChubbyButt altogether.

3) Wait until my script outputs better working non-clipping outfit sliders (may be a long time).

4) Don't walk backwards in 3rd-person mode. :)

When I use the high res undies' date=' I get this.

[/quote']

Damn, that's messed up. Not sure what might cause this, the body is just copy/pasted in Nifscope. Or so I think. Just to make sure, try replacing with the included nif (put in ShapeData/CalienteNeverNude). Obviously, I have not seen this problem, perhaps other might know what could cause it.

Hi! I love what Caliente and you have done with this mod; being nude has never been so fun. Unfortunately I've been having trouble with the outfits - no matter how big the breast size is, it will always revert to the same relatively small size apon putting on any piece of apparel, even the ones that should be compatible. I have the latest CBBE, the Caliente's Vanilla Armor, BBP, and of course this one. I get the feeling I've missed something terribly obvious.

Thanks for reading.

Stuffed bunny, since I've updated to 1.8 I have an odd problem with presents.

Normally I would make a present with 1 kind of armor, save it, and apply it to the groups that I selected, easy. But now when I do the same the present is only visible for the armor kind, lets say hide, and the other CB++ armor show nothing in the present list.

I have check the present file and all looks in order.

It shows the group, it was working before, did something change that now I have to make every present individually for every kind of armor..?

Beside that little issue, you are truly doing a great job with these extra sliders, so you do know that you have my full appreciation!

Stuffed bunny' date=' since I've updated to 1.8 I have an odd problem with presents.

Normally I would make a present with 1 kind of armor, save it, and apply it to the groups that I selected, easy. But now when I do the same the present is only visible for the armor kind, lets say hide, and the other CB++ armor show nothing in the present list.

I have check the present file and all looks in order.

It shows the group, it was working before, did something change that now I have to make every present individually for every kind of armor..?

Beside that little issue, you are truly doing a great job with these extra sliders, so you do know that you have my full appreciation!

[/quote']

Have you shortened that down for the example? my presets are far longer.

I did a complete rebuild of my Bodyslide folder for the last big release by StuffedBunny.

Although Lustriana Merc, Heavy4 and Craw I have to manually build as batch build doesn't cover them, but my presets work in all.

Have you saved your Presets with the .xml extension? When I rebuilt it was squirrelly when I accidentally saved without.

For the record I did the following in rebuild:

Disabled CBBE, CBBE Vanilla & CHSBHC and also the seperate copy of Bodyslide.

Cleaned out everything in Bodyslide after taking a backup of my presets.

Reinstated the above mods with NMM. Took a fresh download of CB's slider and installed in the separate Bodyslide install. Then copied my preset file back in the presets folder.

I had been playing around with the experimental versions and some of my own attempts. So really it was just quicker to do a spring clean for me.