Best texture/mesh for vagina?

vram1974

This iss HDT so you will need thoes mods, I have not seen a non HDT one around at all. If you don't mind instaling the HDT mods and XP32 skeleton by Groovtama Clams of Skyrim project by Scivirus has impressed me most.

I would check with them in Clams of Skyrim project by Scivirus support thread. You may be able to skip 2,3,& 4 in the requirments if you don't want the sexy time and just want a nice looking vulva. On a side note if you do go with Clams of Skyrim make sure to follow the setup instructions for using TexBlend and Ordenador less you end up with an un textured vulva or worse VRAM killing body textures.

Others I have seen but never used are Vaginas of Skyrum by MasterAaran or the Citrus body by Blabba. I have seen some nice photos from Skyrim by people who used eother of thoes.

P.S. sorry for the lack of links, aprently I should post more and lurk less.

Archived