Someone knows how to make BUF v2 armor esp version?

movomo

Hello!

Recently I made a Break Undies armor, and I'm working another armor.

I don't want to make people to modify their .ini file. It is not difficult, but annoying and some people are confused.

I don't know about OBSE scripting except for simple things, but I can make BUF v1 esp because I have several BUF v1 armors and I can copy codes from that examples.

But when I look into BUF v2's dev doc I'm confused. I don't have any ideas of how to use those callback blahblah craps.

If anyone insturct me how to make, or find some BUFv2 script examples for me I'll be really thankful.

@PT The Comic Freak

Every BUv1 armor also works with BUv2. and Schwertleite is BUv1 because it is parented with BreakUndies.esm. However I've never tried DSR before, I'll try. Thank you!

@gregathit

Well obviously it is quite easy. If most people know how to modify ini file then I don't need to put script to esp...:D thank you.

Archived