No followers? (help please <3)

nancy444

Hi! So i've never posted to loverslab before (i hope i'm putting this in the right place and if not i'm so sorry!) but i was wondering about how cls is incompatable with followers? Tbh i only want to try it out because it adds non-futa lesbian animations (which would be so so great, i tried to dowload some using the daedra sutra but i'm not that good w/modding and it didn't work out ) that i would like to use with Vilja, so i was wondering if cls would work with followers if you just never played the questline in it? Tysm i'm sorry if it's dumb to make an entire topic or whatever about this i'm just really not good with modding and don't want to mess up my game by downloading it or smth!  (i hope that i worded this in a way that makes sense!)

Many of the CLS animations were adapted into the LAPF.  The LAPF include options for futa or non-futa sex.  If you are just looking for sex then you probably want to use the LAPF instead.

CLS does have an awesome story, so it is worth playing at least once!!!

Archived