[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Guest GuachaLover23

Hey TimmyC

how do i make Leifang C09 skirt shorter i did edit the texture in an Edit software and make it shorter to how much i wanted :) but the texture is all white here is what i am talking about

post-787844-0-21471700-1445180752_thumb.png

i have no problem doing it with other costume how come this 1

Hey TimmyC

how do i make Leifang C09 skirt shorter i did edit the texture in an Edit software and make it shorter to how much i wanted :) but the texture is all white here is what i am talking about

Some skirts are made of multiple meshes all of which need to be modified in order to shorten it.

Hey TimmyC

You gave me an idea for another one of those mods.   This one is for you :)

post-781013-0-48422500-1445205233_thumb.jpg

UPDATE - attempted fix version 1.7 to address reported issue with the top.  I don't have the problem on my machine, so it is hard to debug.

skin tight see-thru with bra Silhouette and mini skirt - minor clipping issues can be observed, but I think it's not noticeable in action.

post-781013-0-46561400-1445205235_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-43477800-1445205234_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-39232000-1445205232_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-55831700-1445205229_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-28925700-1445205231_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-33606900-1445206449_thumb.jpg

Fixed version - V1_6_1 LeifangCOS009_V1_6_1.zip

If you are seeing weird/flashing top issue, try this LeifangCOS009_V1_7.zip

Use Ink Reshuffle to replace the existing COS_009

A little more experiment with wardrobe malfunction

I modified this so that it "makes sense" :)

post-781013-0-89412600-1445205320_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-31286000-1445205322_thumb.jpg

She could use a bikini wax :blush:

Credits to the usual suspects in my Acknowledgement section unless otherwise stated.

Haha GuachaLover will have a nosebleed because of you, he love mini skirt so much :lol:

Great work on this one, thank you for sharing.

I found an issue with the V1_6_0 model and uploaded a fixed model just now.  Please download the new V1_6_1.

Hey TimmyC

You gave me an idea for another one of those mods.   This one is for you :)

attachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (4).jpg

skin tight see-thru with bra Silhouette and mini skirt - minor clipping issues can be observed, but I think it's not noticeable in action.

attachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (6).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (5).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangCos009_seethru_bra_test (7).jpg

Fixed version - V1_6_1 attachicon.gifLeifangCOS009_V1_6_1.zip

Use Ink Reshuffle to replace the existing COS_009

A little more experiment with wardrobe malfunction

I modified this so that it "makes sense" :)

attachicon.gifLeifangLastGetawayWardrobeMalfunction (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangLastGetawayWardrobeMalfunction (2).jpg

She could use a bikini wax :blush:

Credits to the usual suspects in my Acknowledgement section unless otherwise stated.

Have a nopan version? lol!

Have a nopan version? lol!

Sometimes having panties on can be sexier than baring it all :). I think the combo with mini skirt and see through top is extremely sexy.

Transparent panties then? Lol!

Just a question, what's the folder number of the  Fighter Force pack:? I'm kind of giving an update to Navesh's post to serve as a guide for those using lnk,archvirus and DLC tool.

Just a question, what's the folder number of the  Fighter Force pack:? I'm kind of giving an update to Navesh's post to serve as a guide for those using lnk,archvirus and DLC tool.

You can unpack the DLC and use Noesis to check the models.

You can unpack the DLC and use Noesis to check the models.

Okay. Been getting the hang of the archive tool. Didn't realize you can do it with noesis. Thanks.

Okay. I used the latest tool. See attached. What do I do next? 

I have heard that some people are having issues swapping TMC/L out with the new archive tool.  Personally it works fine for me.  What you want to do is identify the DLC # that contains the costume you want to swap. 

Open the .bin file, and locate your TMC/L/P files, right click on the file you want to swap, select swap and find your file.  That's it.

It might corrupt your DLC so make a backup before doing this.

So it can't be swapped?

It'll just look ugly.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, this method works best if you swap out existing costumes that the character has.   Some of the mods that I have were made for both Kasumi/P4 or Kokoro/Mila/Hitomi etc.   Those might not work with the new swap technique.  

If you want to keep costumes you will have to pack a new DLC.

Okay. I used the latest tool. See attached. What do I do next? 

I have heard that some people are having issues swapping TMC/L out with the new archive tool.  Personally it works fine for me.  What you want to do is identify the DLC # that contains the costume you want to swap. 

Open the .bin file, and locate your TMC/L/P files, right click on the file you want to swap, select swap and find your file.  That's it.

It might corrupt your DLC so make a backup before doing this.

So it can't be swapped?

It'll just look ugly.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, this method works best if you swap out existing costumes that the character has.   Some of the mods that I have were made for both Kasumi/P4 or Kokoro/Mila/Hitomi etc.   Those might not work with the new swap technique.  

If you want to keep costumes you will have to pack a new DLC.

Oh I got it already. Thanks! All I missed was right clicking over the file.....arrgh!

Oh I got it already. Thanks! All I missed was right clicking over the file.....arrgh!

Mac user by any chance? lol.  Right clicking thing should be second nature for PC users :D

The instructions didn't mention that. I went past clicking open dlc but once it got to the swapping/extracting, I expected a button like the archvirus.

Guest GuachaLover23

@DOA5LSR

u are dam right, up skirt/short skirt is the best thing to an girl :)

@Timmyc

there seem to be an error to the leifang C09 is seem as those her costume is transparent in the upper area in the nipple section, here what i am talking about

post-787844-0-04618800-1445274323_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-28045600-1445274325_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-18158700-1445274327_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-45198200-1445274335_thumb.png

or it could be m computer but the mods have been ruuning on my machine

@DOA5LSR

u are dam right, up skirt/short skirt is the best thing to an girl :)

@Timmyc

there seem to be an error to the leifang C09 is seem as those her costume is transparent in the upper area in the nipple section, here what i am talking about

attachicon.gifgame 2015-10-19 12-53-52-98.pngattachicon.gifgame 2015-10-19 12-53-58-89.pngattachicon.gifgame 2015-10-19 12-54-07-21.pngattachicon.gifgame 2015-10-19 12-54-32-82.png

or it could be m computer but the mods have been ruuning on my machine

That was his intention.