Screenshot Discussion Thread

GrimReaper

Hey Gundershot! I think your follower looks really nice, and I like the fact that you are providing screens from a number of other players right from the get-go. I always take a look at the "User" pics section for mods to get a better idea of what a mod *REALLY* looks like across a variety of setups, so this is good. I do think her neck is a *trifle* long, but I get the aesthetic you're going for here. Good Luck with the mod! :)

Hey FastestDogInTheDistrict! Thank you for the feedback and the kind words! :D

I actually did try to shorten her neck but the neck length slider in ECE only seems to work on the player character, and only when XPMS/E is installed :/

Hey Gundershot! I think your follower looks really nice, and I like the fact that you are providing screens from a number of other players right from the get-go. I always take a look at the "User" pics section for mods to get a better idea of what a mod *REALLY* looks like across a variety of setups, so this is good. I do think her neck is a *trifle* long, but I get the aesthetic you're going for here. Good Luck with the mod! :)

Hey FastestDogInTheDistrict! Thank you for the feedback and the kind words! :D

I actually did try to shorten her neck but the neck length slider in ECE only seems to work on the player character, and only when XPMS/E is installed :/

Ahhh, yeh - gottit. I think there are step-by-step guides for how to fix that kinda thing for NPCs, but it might mean a little extra work. If it is something you do want to tinker with, it would be well worth your time posting in the Skyrim Tech Support area here at LLab. There are some excellent people there. ;)

*And you should ALWAYS have XPMSE installed! I use it myself, even though most in-game assets I have use the Vanilla skeleton. XPMSE is a must-have! ^_^

Ahhh, yeh - gottit. I think there are step-by-step guides for how to fix that kinda thing for NPCs, but it might mean a little extra work. If it is something you do want to tinker with, it would be well worth your time posting in the Skyrim Tech Support area here at LLab. There are some excellent people there. ;)

*And you should ALWAYS have XPMSE installed! I use it myself, even though most in-game assets I have use the Vanilla skeleton. XPMSE is a must-have! ^_^

Ah, in that case I might look into doing that! :D

Oh, and I do have XPMSE installed at all times, it's just that the ECE sliders that require XPMS/E don't seem to work when I use the head mesh on a follower :/

Ah, in that case I might look into doing that! :D

Oh, and I do have XPMSE installed at all times, it's just that the ECE sliders that require XPMS/E don't seem to work when I use the head mesh on a follower :/

Do you mean that you've used ECE to create the character & now wish to edit it using RaceMenu (apologies - it's early in the morning here)? :huh:

*I think that in order for follower editing to be done successfully, both RaceMenu & XPMSE, and SKSE all hacve to be fully up-to-date. *BUT*, I could be wrong here. It would be best to seek some more expert advice from someone more knowledgeable (Groovtama's XPMSE thread here might be a good place to try - Groovtama rocks!). :)

I've been messing around with a new character of mine, and would like to know what people think of him.

I also created a little blog entry in which I intend to add more pictures of him.

*You are getting some really weird shadow/lighting effects in your game - it is especially apparent in the first pic. It would be worth your time to seek a fix on that. :huh:

Something seems a little off to me... good facial structure etc., but it seems a little empty of colour & thus flat/waxy. Are you using any tints? :)

(*Could just be the lighting in that location - might be worth taking a look under a variety of lighting conditions)

Well, lighting is always an issue with modded environments. It's not that bad in certain locations, but yeah, lighting is evil in skyrim. Regarding the 'empty of colour'... and the shadow effects too now that I think about it, I forgot to turn off the light when I was editing him, he is a bit more colorful. 

More mahe for the viewing pleasure of fellow forum goers and perverts alike. She found a new redguard style home.

GFAdOhT.pngI9CvgnX.pngccOmxsF.pnguF3Rz4K.png

Any feedback/recommendations will be appreciated. im not too great at screens.

I've been messing around with a new character of mine, and would like to know what people think of him.

I also created a little blog entry in which I intend to add more pictures of him.

Nice , finally some studs :lol:

I think the facial structure is great , don't wanna comment on that because it's a matter of personal preference ​(Maybe slimmer nose?)

The shadow striping thing is a plague from hell , enb usually fixes it , but if you don''t want it you can just change the location .

Other than that i'm in luv :heart:

Can't wait for more pics of Liam , and his story , and maybe some hawtness :P

Always nice to hear.  :blush: I am running an enb, but a simple one because frame-rate... yeah.  :dodgy: I might start writing more about him, and taking a lot more pics of him since I'm growing fond of him.

I's always inspiring to me when people grow to like their  char.

I had that in fallout 3 & oblivion but i'm still to experience it in skyrim , for some reason i'm always "overhauling" my characters seeking "perfection" , i need to just stahp :lol:

I also have severe fps issue no matter what enb i use :(  , need to upgrade my potato, i just get a fancy enb and activate only when i'm taking the pic  ;)

Hey Everyone,

Im normaly more for reading then Posting but it seems a need a little help now.

A week ago i had to reinstall Skyrim and since then im struggling with my Character - 6 diffrent Body Textures, the same in Face Textures, lots and lots of ENBs.

My Problem is formost the Face, i know what i want it to look like but i cant get there it seems. I even tried CBBE, UNP , UNPB, 7B  Bodys and what not to see if that has any Inpacts on the Face.

This is What She looked like during the last week (old to new): 

I think she Looks nice now but im not really Satisfied yet.

After a Week of reasearch and Tweeking and etc i still wonder how does anyone make a face like this?

maxresdefault.jpg

or

40038-5-1437616205.jpg

40038-3-1437616205.jpg

Tried Sculpting and Loading NIFs - tried Nord, Breton, Temptress, Imperial and Redguard. Still i cant get a Nearly as Detailed Face Structure and Look. Even under Perfect lighting conditions, with or without things like Facelight.

Im Sorry if thats the Wrong Forum for this but as this is a Character Discussion thread i was hoping i can get some tips and help here.

Many Thanks in Advance 

Snip

My current character, I'm trying to go for 'that style', I can't describe it but I think it's working.

enb_2015_10_02_22_23_55_49.png

This also looks great as a desktop background :D

Hey Applicator! Well, all seems okay from this angle, but I have no idea what "that style" is - what are your thoughts on what it might be? :huh:

Snip

Thanks for taking a look FastestDog. The look I was going for was sort of patchwork stuff, roughly sewn together etc :P 

However, I just found a conversion of Ciri's armour/outfit on Shocky's tumblr, It looks REALLY good on Ysolda :o

Screen_Shot234.png

Snip

My current character, I'm trying to go for 'that style', I can't describe it but I think it's working.

enb_2015_10_02_22_23_55_49.png

This also looks great as a desktop background :D

Hey Applicator! Well, all seems okay from this angle, but I have no idea what "that style" is - what are your thoughts on what it might be? :huh:

Snip

Thanks for taking a look FastestDog. The look I was going for was sort of patchwork stuff, roughly sewn together etc :P

However, I just found a conversion of Ciri's armour/outfit on Shocky's tumblr, It looks REALLY good on Ysolda :o

Screen_Shot234.png

Ohh! Gottit! In that case, you may like "Shredded Triss", and "ZZJay's Wardrobe" as well. :)

More pics of my barbarian, She cleaned and changed her warpaint and tied her hair back. and put on some armor as she took homage in a northern abandoned orc stronghold. I never gave a name before, as she has none she only remembers being Call Zhelzet once in her past so that's what she goes by. I switched back to BLEAK ENB, it seems to fit my style of characters more. Still looking for feedback or some opinions. any sort of criticism would be liked.

N5WzwmB.pngs9xNwDd.png7JvZ4QF.png

More pics of my barbarian, She cleaned and changed her warpaint and tied her hair back. and put on some armor as she took homage in a northern abandoned orc stronghold. I never gave a name before, as she has none she only remembers being Call Zhelzet once in her past so that's what she goes by. I switched back to BLEAK ENB, it seems to fit my style of characters more. Still looking for feedback or some opinions. any sort of criticism would be liked.

Your character is lovely, but battle hardened warmaidens is a weakness of mine in this game, as far as your screenshots, I'd recommend focusing the image in on her, since either your field of view or just your graphics in general make the mountains look like garbage.

Also, I don't see the point asking for critique in that other thread, since the amount of constructive criticism there is abysmal, and all you get is one or two people talking about what they would do to your character. Not to sound like a jerk to them, but I don't imagine those kinds of comments help your screen archery skills. 

Your character is lovely, but battle hardened warmaidens is a weakness of mine in this game, as far as your screenshots, I'd recommend focusing the image in on her, since either your field of view or just your graphics in general make the mountains look like garbage.

Also, I don't see the point asking for critique in that other thread, since the amount of constructive criticism there is abysmal, and all you get is one or two people talking about what they would do to your character. Not to sound like a jerk to them, but I don't imagine those kinds of comments help your screen archery skills. 

I'll keep that in mind and I know but There's occasionally one good comment, As for the mountains, prob has to do with my LOD or yea FOV. it's way off in the distance. I have the gpu for skyrim but i need a cpu so im not able to do a super high amount. hoping to change that soon.

I just wanted to determine whether i'm crazy or not , Is this how eyes are supposed to look with ENB? , or is there a shadow in front of my character(s)'s eyes ?.....because i think there is.

So please tell me if you think my character's eyes are fine or if they are darker/duller than they should be and if there is some sort of shadow in the middle of the eye.

If it's the case , then maybe i'll re-post about it in the support section , 

I'd like to know if this is the way it is for everyone or if i should start looking for a fix.

When i revisit my older pictures , clearly the eyes would "pop up" a lot more with ENB on maybe i messed something up while modding.

FYI I've had this issue in a much more severe form but the amazing community here helped me alleviate it .

Maybe it's no longer there and i'm just crazy.

I'll include some randoms with and without ENB as well as older pics for you to compare.

Please don't hesitate to share your opinion , it's kinda important to me :blush:

And a warning for people with slow internet , there is a hefty amount of pics.

Ps: Please excuse the hot mess , i haven't found the time to "polish" these characters yet.

Without ENB:

oq3psaY.png

MWNpggV.png

8thArK4.png

With ENB:

lbo9Q5j.png

VuqhL1T.pngROyVeym.png

4y1DlaP.pngWytqMpK.pngZjavls5.pngteyEsK7.pngUUcVqR6.pngSpIBpNe.png

f9KWmbe.png

Older pics:

N8p68z4.jpgUgruk4X.jpggwlBY5e.pngpOmD6fz.png

vP4Ywsq.png