Leave Undies Behind?

blademech42

Is there any mod where you leave your undies behind after having sex or on purpose?

I remember seeing on SHY board a shot of undies next to a girl walking away.

And of course' date=' I can't find that pic in their millions of pics.

[/quote']

actually landE will make you drop stuff at the scene, I naver mod for that to happen, i know many people get attached to there clothing.. I have many Outfits I like to wear, and I don't like losing them..

But It is and Idea, perhaps for a mod that let's you leave Cinderella's slipper {Panties I guess in the day and age} behind, and the prince brings it back to you...  To Cheesy though I guess

That was one of the better bits in LandE. There's a real S&M quality to your character getting up from a rape and having to gather up scattered clothes and weapons, and a real feeling that you've lost even if you charge your rapist and kill him as soon as you get up.

Seconded, dropping your clothes on the ground was a great feature. I'd even settle for having to re-equip my armor manually after sex/rape without it dropping on the ground, but alas, I can't even seem to find an option to do that. It's a shame LandE by it's very nature messes up so many other mods.

Guest Loogie

There is an object Color Wheel made that's just a pair of panties; it's a decoration and unwearable, though you can carry them in inventory.  The picture you saw could have had something like that in it.

I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to make a mod that spawns one on the ground during rapes, but I don't know how to script so I wouldn't be the one making it.

Guest Loogie

I think.  Where I saw them was there's a bunch of white ones littered around the tent where you get the tennis outfits in his mod for those.

Yeah I have quite a few of Colourwheels mods.  Theres always panties thrown all over the place in those mods. 

@Donkey: While torn panties would make sense too, I know theres a mesy of crumpled panties but I have not seen torn yet.  I'll keep looking though.

Archived