Mods to distract enemies with female follower

peterblumel

Hi

I play as a thief most of the time. I am wondering if there is any mod that  allows me to use my female follower to distract a guard by seducing and having sex with him while I sneak past and loot the place. Similarly for when I break into a house, send the follower to seduce and have sex with the house occupant while I get the item I need for my quest.I have used the follower dance mod to distract a group of guards (dont remember which mod) while I stole something.

Any ideas if this exists?

Thanks

I don't know if such mod exists, but the idea is good, and maybe I will do something like this.

For sure not before a couple of weeks (too much busy right now.)

2 mods that come to mind that you may want to look at.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution- you can have your leveled prostitute dance and draw a crowd of spectators (can adjust how many I think).

Sexlab Sex Slaves- you can send in your sex slave to distract an enemy with sex (don't think it works on non hostiles).

Not sure if this will fit your needs though.

Archived