True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

View File

DON'T SHARE ON NEXUS OR STEAM, THANKS

For the moment, I do NOT authorize this mod to be shared on any other websites, thanks for the understanding.

Yennefer of Vengerberg was born on Belleteyn in the year 1173. She is a sorceress, and once resided in the capital city of Aedirn. She is the youngest-ever member of the Council of Sorcerers, and was later a target recruit for the Lodge of Sorceresses. She was and is romantically involved with Geralt of Rivia, and has served as a mother figure to his ward, Ciri. The lady of Vengerberg is famous for her beauty, beauty which has remained despite her stated age of 94 years (as of the events of The Tower of the Swallow.) She is well known for wearing black and white clothing, and using lilac and gooseberry perfumes. She has remarkable violet eyes and raven black hair, and is a quadroon of Elven ancestry (meaning her blood is ¼ elven).
Source WIKI:
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Yennefer

116981624352coollogocom13485967.png

Mod required:
1.HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT
2. HDT Breast And Butt Physics
HDT Bounce and Jiggles by Knightmare077
3. HDT HighHeels System
HDT HighHeels System by hydrogensayshdt

Installation:
The main archive contain the link for the download.
Don't install the archive, open it , grab the link and download the file and install the new.
NEXUS installation:
just follow instructions given by your NEXUS manager.

Manual installation:
Open the archive and go here:
"Data"
Select everything and put all files here:
*:\* (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

744496854666947927coollogocom13484856.png

Update process:
Delete the last version and install the new.

Boots:
The boots have high heels system, don't forget to install HDT HighHeels System.
(no HDT HighHeels System=crash)

Body type of Yennefer:
The shape from directly of The Witcher 3, it's nothing to see with CBBE or something else.
The nude version is available.(with breasts and butt physic)
The model from Xnalara and imported by me, i have Keep all original proportions for the body.

Skeleton:
Download the last version here:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama

Face:
She have her own tri file, her personal race preset, All is personalised, that means nothing compatible all others mods.
You can change her clothes, it's possible, but i can't guarantee the result.

Clothes and hairs:
All clothes and hairs have the Havok physics.
List of clothes you can find with this mod:
-vanilla clothes with 2 variants.
-dlc clothes
-towel clothe
-Underwear clothes

How to find her clothes:
You can find a barrel test with all parts, with the invit command:
console (tape "²") and "help "YENNEFERCLOTHES" without ""
after:
player.placeatme (ref of the barrel) 1
If you want disable the barrel:
console (tape "²") select the barrel and tape: "disable" without""

Where i can find her?
You can find her to the first stage (to the left when you enter) of Dragonsreach in Whiterun.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonsreach

Fighting style:
She is a sorcerer, she use fire magical spells.

Playable version:
abandoned with the version 1.3

Voiced version:
Problably coming soon, i have already receive some help from others modders for that.

If you have some bad intentions with this mod (like steal and put it on Nexus by exemple....)
Stop to be a idiot.
You can send me a MP, and you can discuss together about that, i will don't bite you.
Everybody know me here, in particular my mods.
If you steal something, i will be informed, and everybody will know you are a thief.
The modding communauty is a great communauty, don't dishonor it.

561974tumblrnvmv58HeQ01uzebxso1250.gif
(damn, why people are so stupid sometime?)

*Knows bugs:
-NPC disappers when you changing of cellule (a solution here:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52088-true-ciri-from-the-witcher-3-for-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=1309849)
-Normal map of the body is not in harmony with the head in some position with light. (it from probably of bad import of the original uv mapping from witcher 3 files and the normal map in Skyrim engine)

331584tumblrnue3vgMCl01uzebxso212802.png

Copyright CD PROJEKT RED
717236521771SliderCDPRedLogo.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/04/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    High Heels system, HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

Like i said in the description, everything is personalised.

For the moment you can't, but i will make a ESP with a playable version.

For Ciri, i think i will make a mod too, but nothing planified for the moment.

This mod is like a "beta" for the moment.

Nice work mate.

Now I can do what I wanted to do in TW3, and that is.......... kick the living crap outta that bitch ;)

Seriously, I loved the books big time, but the Dev's just made me want nothing more than to wipe her off the map, push her off a cliff... anything that would result in her demise...lol

TeamTriss ;)

Nice work mate.

Now I can do what I wanted to do in TW3, and that is.......... kick the living crap outta that bitch ;)

Seriously, I loved the books big time, but the Dev's just made me want nothing more than to wipe her off the map, push her off a cliff... anything that would result in her demise...lol

TeamTriss ;)

I had a great story with her, i think you don't have received her personality like needed.

i have played only to the 3,  but my quest is summarized to a lot fight with ennemies and a lot fucking with Yennefer and a great end (they get married and they have a great time together...)

I like women with a lots of  character like Yennefer.

Nice work mate.

TeamTriss ;)

I had a great story with her, i think you don't have received her personality like needed.

i have played only to the 3,  but my quest is summarized to a lot fight with ennemies and a lot fucking with Yennefer and a great end (they get married and they have a great time together...)

I went into the game wanting to like her, really I did..... but that just never happened at all from the first moment the characters met up. She was just another monster to my Geralt.

For me, and many others I might add, she was not a very nice individual.

Look at how everyone spoke about her in game.... not very positive.

And for that kind of effect on people, there has to be reasons.....as not everyone in the game world can be wrong.

The "nails in the coffin" for me were:

- "robbing Ermion's mask", he being a friend and a father figure to Ciri.

- total disregard for the potential consequences of using the mask.

- not telling her "LOVE" Geralt anything at all about her plans...why, cause as she said, his good nature would have problems with the evil she was planning,... in a nutshell. So basically, she used him in every case to achieve her plans without including him... yea, thats awesome :(

- Then, what she did to that poor boy Skald...necromancy is forbidden for reasons as is told in the game world of the witcher. Not a care in the world for anyone but herself and her plans.

- Then the total destruction of the sacred garden to raise that poor kids soul back into a rotting hunk of meat....not cool in any way.

- Then how she treated your mates (fellow witchers) of 80-90 years almost.

- How she made no attempt to include them, in their own home nonetheless, in the plans she was hatching.

- Her lack of trust towards anyone...including Geralt.

** Honestly, I didn't like Geralt much either. He should have stood up to her shit... but the Devs didn't write that into it either...another fail on their part by the way...and they admitted it in the forums.

imagine if Ciri knew what she did to Skaal eh ?

Even Ciri said an interesting line about yennefer: "even Yennefer has plans set out for me without me having any say"...as Ciri said outside the room where she was to meet with the sorcercesses.

Honestly, Geralt as we come to know that character, was a pussy....I'd like to think because of his wish.... but probably also due to hormones..lol, like allot of players.

Suffice to say, Yennefer was not trusted by most everyone in the game world....as many and most instances point too.... PLUS well over half the players themselves as is shown on the forum's.

So yea, I think I received her personality just like how she was created by the Devs..... she is a nasty lady not liked by anyone.

And as the saying goes, you get what you give, cause the game-world hated/distrusted her and many RW people as well.

All in all, not a bad game, but not great either.

As a review said, the game got initial great scores thanks in large part to the 65% CGI movies the game was made up from. But after their effect on the player wore off, people started realizing how bad it was too.

In fact, he took issue with it being called a game, and referred to it as an interactive novel...thats it. Very little replayability even with expansions.

It got great reviews at first as another game review magazine in Germany said...because you were pulled into the story deeply via the great CGI moments which took up well more than half the game. In other words, a movie...a good movie, but a movie nonetheless.

And ppl try to compare that to Skyrim which is years old...lolol. If Beth put movies like that into their games...shit, nothing would compare...ever.

Wait till FO4 hits the scene.... TW3 will be eating dust....it almost is now. People are leaving the forums in droves for many reasons.

Anyway, that is one wall of text I just wrote...lol (I'm on the beer during my vacation...so forgive me)

In closing, again, thanks for giving me the tools to make "my wish" come true in the land of Skyrim.

Imma gonna lay her dead body on some mountain top in one of those draugr caskets...rofl.

Regards mate.

PS: I would love having Ciri though as a companion, and treat her like my kid...with love. So please do make her as well if you can and have the desire.

Looked forward to this, but she does not up in Dragonreach, tried different things but she is not there ,any ideas

Tape "help yennefer" in the console command.

After "player.placeatme (ref of yennefer) 1

If you have nothing when you tape yennefer, check the .ESP

Nice work mate.

TeamTriss ;)

I went into the game wanting to like her, really I did..... but that just never happened at all from the first moment the characters met up. She was just another monster to my Geralt.

For me, and many others I might add, she was not a very nice individual.

Look at how everyone spoke about her in game.... not very positive.

And for that kind of effect on people, there has to be reasons.....as not everyone in the game world can be wrong.

The "nails in the coffin" for me were:

- "robbing Ermion's mask", he being a friend and a father figure to Ciri.

- total disregard for the potential consequences of using the mask.

- not telling her "LOVE" Geralt anything at all about her plans...why, cause as she said, his good nature would have problems with the evil she was planning,... in a nutshell. So basically, she used him in every case to achieve her plans without including him... yea, thats awesome :(

- Then, what she did to that poor boy Skald...necromancy is forbidden for reasons as is told in the game world of the witcher. Not a care in the world for anyone but herself and her plans.

- Then the total destruction of the sacred garden to raise that poor kids soul back into a rotting hunk of meat....not cool in any way.

- Then how she treated your mates (fellow witchers) of 80-90 years almost.

- How she made no attempt to include them, in their own home nonetheless, in the plans she was hatching.

- Her lack of trust towards anyone...including Geralt.

** Honestly, I didn't like Geralt much either. He should have stood up to her shit... but the Devs didn't write that into it either...another fail on their part by the way...and they admitted it in the forums.

imagine if Ciri knew what she did to Skaal eh ?

Even Ciri said an interesting line about yennefer: "even Yennefer has plans set out for me without me having any say"...as Ciri said outside the room where she was to meet with the sorcercesses.

Honestly, Geralt as we come to know that character, was a pussy....I'd like to think because of his wish.... but probably also due to hormones..lol, like allot of players.

Suffice to say, Yennefer was not trusted by most everyone in the game world....as many and most instances point too.... PLUS well over half the players themselves as is shown on the forum's.

So yea, I think I received her personality just like how she was created by the Devs..... she is a nasty lady not liked by anyone.

And as the saying goes, you get what you give, cause the game-world hated/distrusted her and many RW people as well.

All in all, not a bad game, but not great either.

As a review said, the game got initial great scores thanks in large part to the 65% CGI movies the game was made up from. But after their effect on the player wore off, people started realizing how bad it was too.

In fact, he took issue with it being called a game, and referred to it as an interactive novel...thats it. Very little replayability even with expansions.

It got great reviews at first as another game review magazine in Germany said...because you were pulled into the story deeply via the great CGI moments which took up well more than half the game. In other words, a movie...a good movie, but a movie nonetheless.

And ppl try to compare that to Skyrim which is years old...lolol. If Beth put movies like that into their games...shit, nothing would compare...ever.

Wait till FO4 hits the scene.... TW3 will be eating dust....it almost is now. People are leaving the forums in droves for many reasons.

Anyway, that is one wall of text I just wrote...lol (I'm on the beer during my vacation...so forgive me)

In closing, again, thanks for giving me the tools to make "my wish" come true in the land of Skyrim.

Imma gonna lay her dead body on some mountain top in one of those draugr caskets...rofl.

Regards mate.

PS: I would love having Ciri though as a companion, and treat her like my kid...with love. So please do make her as well if you can and have the desire.

it's ok don't worry.

From Ciri ,from the last new, a modder work on the Xnalara creation .

And after i will put her in Skyrim, that mean, in 1 or 2 mouths.

hm, some time agos i told to everybody some mods from the witcher 3 gonna coming and CDprojekt are ok with them all . i got some flame,blame and insult....

and now ....

look at this.

i knew it .....i knew it .. (i know CDProjekt guys)

good job ^^

ps: can i put an link to here and the youtube video link in my website ? (not the biggest website ever, but this mod deserve to be popular)

not that i personaly mind, but dont you need some permission to publish this? i dont know how CDPR handles these things

other then that: great job. now we just need the right voice :>

CDProjekt are ok for modding on skyrim by using their "the witcher" assets.

they consider modding as fan art.

as long its free, CDProjekt are completly ok.

this have been clearly stated.

My physics are rageing on yennefer (hair/clothes) but when i equip the armor on my player character everything is working fine?

Try on a other NPC for to know if it's a NPC problem compatibility.

not that i personaly mind, but dont you need some permission to publish this? i dont know how CDPR handles these things

CDProjekt have the best politic in the video game industry, they are a exemple for all indrustries capitalists.

They are just awesome.

My physics are rageing on yennefer (hair/clothes) but when i equip the armor on my player character everything is working fine?

Try on a other NPC for to know if it's a NPC problem compatibility.

CDProjekt have the best politic in the video game industry, they are a exemple for all indrustries capitalists.

They are just awesome.

unequip and then reequip the armor and hair fixed the issue for me.

H!, thnks u for ur amazing work!, works perfectly =P, I'm anxious to see the playable version =D

i have a question: anyone can tell me what is the name of the menu mod used in the video?, i didn't find it on google =(

its SKYUI

you can customize it ^^

H!, thnks u for ur amazing work!, works perfectly =P, I'm anxious to see the playable version =D

i have a question: anyone can tell me what is the name of the menu mod used in the video?, i didn't find it on google =(

its SKYUI

you can customize it ^^

I think, he ask about the "wheel" during chat session with NPCS.

It's EFF from expired6978,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D12933%26user%3D2%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

For the playable race i will give tomorrow the link.

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE TRIIIIISSSSSSS PLEASE ??????!!!!!

Seriously, really nice job dude :)

I think Yennefer would be perfect for a dominant follower role. 

No sorry, i have any feeling with Triss, i will make only Ciri in the future.

Excellent work man. Don't throw her. Do it qualitatively. Please!

I make always update to my mods, it's just i work only with  the feeling and when i have the time.

I work for the moment on the Helena Harper and Bless update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 07/08/2015:

Playable version added (1.1)