Adorable Face/UNP HDT BBP

misanthropic79

Has anyone got these 2 mods to work together through the Ningheim Race install method? When I switch over to the vanilla races/other custom races it's all working but as soon as I switch back to Ningheim it's back to stiff tits. 

I've asked on the Nexus and nobody cares to answer so I thought I'd try here. 

• 2 weeks later...

well i think Ningheim is like a separate race mod, it's not like the other races of skyrim, meaning it wont work because the author of ningheim didn't allow it, but i have been proven wrong before 

Has anyone got these 2 mods to work together through the Ningheim Race install method? When I switch over to the vanilla races/other custom races it's all working but as soon as I switch back to Ningheim it's back to stiff tits.

I don't think the two things are related. AF is just a texture replacer afaik. The ningheim race just uses its own body and possibly skeleton, so you'll have to manually replace those.
  • 1 month later...

copy the common female nifs to the ningheim folder.

Archived