I just... need to rant.

I can't not leave.  Legally, I dont live there.  Im not on any lease or anything.  All she has to do is call the police and claim Im trespassing.

Depends on what state you live in, and how long you've lived there. 

In WV for example, once you've lived there for 30 days you're classified as a resident of the home and have to go through the standard eviction process. 

Guest endgameaddiction

Mate, 300USD isn't really nada. If you got a reliable job and getting enough hours, it should be fine. Your fiance is unemployed and pregnant. You know what that means? She more than qualifies for food stamps and I'm sure she'll get around 200UDS+ easily a month. You could treat evil grandma a bit nice and make her feel like she's there at her own home. Win her heart and you could possibly ask her to reduce your monthly rent if it's too much and in exchange cover the rest of the cost buying food., *winks*

Otherwise, probably best to find a cheap place to rent in the meantime if you can't handle her. You need to be on your A-game brotha. You have a pregnant woman and you should be happy you have a baby otw.

The only advice I have for you is to get a written contract of the 300 dollars a month and what this rent includes.

This is actually a great way to avoid her suing you for unpaid rent and damages to property which you will need to photograph a before and after to protect yourself.

Maybe I am well off but 300$ is really nothing to me, if you could make her have cable, electricity, water, occasional meals or whatever included in the contract then you will avoid any trouble later on and it gives you a basis so that she cant increase the rent every few months as she wants.