[DOA5LR] Furry/Anthro Pack Mod with & without costume

Hello !

Today I share my Furry Pack Mod for DOA5LR with all the community !

It include :

------------------------------

[uPDATE] 22.07.2015

-> Marie Rose is now included as "Pinky Cat" !

-> Only one DLC ! Number 421009, delete your old DLC from this pack and replace it by this one !

[uPDATE] 20.08.2015

-> PERMANENT Download Link !

------------------------------

1 DLC :

+ Alpha-152 in Squirrel Mod with costume (number slot : 17)  and without (18).

+ Christie in Okami Mod with costume (number slot : 30) and without (31).

+ Rachel in Black Neko with costume (number slot : 30) and without  (31).

+ NEW : Marie Rose in Pinky Cat with costume (original senran kagura selection) and without (number slot : 30).

DDS Files (use with uMods for add textures on characters) :

+ .dds files for Alpha-152 with and without costume.

+ .dds files for Christie with and without costume.

+ .dds file for Rachel with and without costume.

+ NEW : .dds file for Marie Rose with and without costume + 2 hairs.

Bonus :

-> You can use glasses on Christie, Rachel & Marie Rose not on Alpha-152.

-> You can choose Pigtails or Senran Kagura hair for Marie Rose.

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://uptobox.com/l1hvggrsk5ch

Screenshots with costume :

3275441219.jpg

35129212192.jpg

19907112191.jpg

52903412262.jpg

Screenshot without costume :

46475712154.jpg

43706712184.jpg

91375112161.jpg

51960812261.jpg

~Mods created by me.

Special thanks to : MrMojo for edited tmc files, Follardo for help with Archiviarus and tmc files and bbb for all his awesome tutorial.

Enjoy ! :heart:

NEW Nb : Possibility of new furry later.

thanks, nice work, tho any chance you could somehow pack the texture files in with the DLC?  trying to move away from using uMod but they don't look nearly as beautiful with the normal textures

I think you can only do what he has done with uMod because you can't pack face textures in a TMC file afaik. The only problem is that when you have those textures loaded, ALL versions of that character will have the differently textured face as well. But that's a small price to pay for such beauty. :)

thanks, nice work, tho any chance you could somehow pack the texture files in with the DLC?  trying to move away from using uMod but they don't look nearly as beautiful with the normal textures

I think you can only do what he has done with uMod because you can't pack face textures in a TMC file afaik. The only problem is that when you have those textures loaded, ALL versions of that character will have the differently textured face as well. But that's a small price to pay for such beauty. :)

ah ye, hadn't thought of that, ye the head models/textures are across all costumes.

I withdraw my suggestion, uMod is a small price to pay, and I still do use it for some mods

again great work, looking furward to Marie

Updated : Marie Rose is now available !

I repacked all dlc in one, including with and without costume for all characters.

I changed the download link : for everyone who downloaded the old one please delete it and replace it by the new one !

Enjoy ~ :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Topic update : Added permanent download link.

To slyfer3k : You need to add the .dds files into uMods for see the furry textures on characters, if you use the dlc alone without .dds file you will see only the costume swap (nude & costumes versions).

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this is a very old thread and I probably wont have an answer but here goes anyway. No mather what I try, I can't make this mod work, first I tried the DLC metod, but for whaterever reason the costumes didn't appear at all, then I tought that maybe I could extract the TMC files and use those in Autolink, and I managed to make that work, then as seeing that the only thing that was missing was the textures, I tought that maybe I could replace the textures of the TMC files with the dds files and after a lot of thinking and trying and searching for tutorials, I gave up, mainly because of the textures for the head, so I downloaded uMod, followed instructions, used global hook, ran the game, drag and dropped the files to uMod and it kinda worked, but I still have textures errors, the caracthers that work are Rachel and Marie, the others don't work well, I atachhed images to show the issues but anyways, I wanted to use this mod but I can't make it work with the textures, at least I have the costumes.

Spoiler

Captura de pantalla (237).pngCaptura de pantalla (239).pngCaptura de pantalla (240).pngCaptura de pantalla (238).png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 1:11 AM, Phosoup said:

Link is dead.

Can anyone share it, pls? Seems the modder is inactive.

https://www.deviantart.com/ignas1000/journal/R-I-P-LGMODS-Deviantart-885178010

Tried using a VPN to access the link since it's blocked in the US, was met with this instead.691880164_Screenshot2022-10-28163206.png.2f49660331e869de1cefed57fc17ea39.png

Couldn't dig up anything else. Wish I had found out about this mod before so I could've archived it, seems like this one's probably lost for good.