Gender Poll

Jay1646

Your Sex?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Your Sex?

• Male
    • Female

When I mentioned more options, I was thinking about all of the various possibilities... hermaphrodites/transgender/etc. There are several stages of sexual development from before birth on to adulthood where things can go one way or the other where things such as sex and gender are not at all clear. In many cases, "transgender" is an incorrect term because it assumes the person or their doctor actually knows what gender the person was supposed to be, maybe "supposed to be" according their chromosome, however, that still implies intention on the part of nature or some god and ignores self determination and now I'm babbling...

Anyway, yeah, I just thought because of this being an LL forum and all that maybe a choice between just two genders was a bit restrictive. I didn't mean to call out the OP or rally an offense. More like a heads up and edit if you can?

I'm a clownfish and I find this offensive.

Well' date=' turn that frown upside down, you silly, fishy clown! :)

Sorry, simply couldn't resist :blush:

[/quote']

Lol I seem to have that effect on you gregathit :P

Archived