[REL] UNP Retexture by zyd232

• 3 months later...

I don't get it. Why can't i get this working with UNPB? I have UNPB isntalled first, then this mod, and finally maximum compatibility skeleton (XPMS). If i have this installed it doesn't work, without it does :s The meshes and textures of this mod shouldn't screw UNPB up, right?

But on topic, one of the best female body models i've ever seen :cool:

• 2 months later...

I don't use UNP but this could actually change my mind, it looks amazing. Slider support!

attachicon.gif201203/post_34240_1332872671_128558fcfa3bbb49011f404bc56dba8c.attach

attachicon.gif201203/post_34240_1332872686_f1a2db2736f26abba28078b5cc9efb36.attach

Repacked and hosted from my Mediafire, grab it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5xxgystvf4v3n2i

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...