i can't play FONV .anyone here know how to fix the bug?

lyndist

NOW I CAN PLAY IT

THANK YOU SO MUCH

ANOTHER QUESTION: ANY MOD OR PROGRAM I NEED TO PLAY FONV WITH MOD.I HAVE A FIREND WHO GOOD WITH THOSE STUFF AND HE DO IT FOR ME BUT NOW HE GONE SO I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO ASK

COULD YOU PLZ

1-10.jpg

i have little prolem about the Mod:I play it fine fist-but when i add some more mod-i can't "have sex" with sunny and i have some bug

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

anyone have experience about this -please guide me and help me repair it

in addition I see mod sexout is a very good mod but i don't know how to use it-could anyone tell me how to intall it?

This is a glitch in the camera, only way I know of is to reload, or restart the game... I have had this when my camera has been to far behind my character and she is raped.......Oh and remove animated prostitution that and wasteland sex module and humping the mojave for me put together has there problems, hence why I left animated pro behind and went with a lot better sex plugin.

Guest Loogie

Move FalloutNV.esm to the top of your load order, move Workgirl Tryout to the bottom, and put SexualInnuendoAnims right above that. The last two are mentioned in Workgirl's and SI's documentation, the first is just common sense.

Animated pro for New Vegas has a lot of problems on its own and with other pro mods, well did with me anyway, Like loogie says FalloutNV ESM at the top, should always be at the top..

Anyway back to the prob, I no longer use Animated pro, Humping the Mojave or even wsex.. This site has a lot better naughty mods.. Animated pro if you read the main forum on the Nexus, a lot of people have this and other major problems....

With the Sunny Companion, does this actually work. I downloaded it once and hired her, then she just pissed off back to the saloon.....

Archived