[DOA5LR] MrMojo's Nude+ Mods

mrmojorisin

Ohh okay I should have the old version then. Thank you for your information I will try the fix2 :)

I was not able to post pics before because I never posted any message before with this account but it should be okay now, here is my furry mod from MrMojo tmc :

Squirrel Alpha-152

71693012154.jpg

Christie Okami Theme

99025912161.jpg

Ohh okay I should have the old version then. Thank you for your information I will try the fix2 :)

I was not able to post pics before because I never posted any message before with this account but it should be okay now, here is my furry mod from MrMojo tmc :

Squirrel Alpha-152

71693012154.jpg

Christie Okami Theme

99025912161.jpg

Please share the TMC files for those! They look great!

Thank you for feedback !

To tigers -> My mods are for personnal use and not for public, I rarely share my mods so I won't say yes for the moment but I could change my mind later, hope springs eternal !

I made the "censored" version of my Furry Mod today, thank you to MrMojo and Follardo, they both helped me with tmc files and I can now extract myself any tmc that I need.

4133221219.jpg
39755112191.jpg45453412192.jpg

Now I need to create a 4th furry for a Duo Team 2 vs 2 !

Thank you for feedback !

To tigers -> My mods are for personnal use and not for public, I rarely share my mods so I won't say yes for the moment but I could change my mind later, hope springs eternal !

I made the "censored" version of my Furry Mod today, thank you to MrMojo and Follardo, they both helped me with tmc files and I can now extract myself any tmc that I need.

4133221219.jpg

39755112191.jpg45453412192.jpg

Now I need to create a 4th furry for a Duo Team 2 vs 2 !

Will this help? :)

Marie Rose Furry Nude.rar

post-781025-0-28608200-1437189317_thumb.jpg

Ohhhh this is exactly what I was looking for today !!

You think well haha, thank you for sharing, I can now make my new furry :D

I think I will share with everyone the full pack with all 4 furry mods with & without costume that I made if this is ok with you too MrMojo.

Ohhhh this is exactly what I was looking for today !!

You think well haha, thank you for sharing, I can now make my new furry :D

I think I will share with everyone the full pack with all 4 furry mods with & without costume that I made if this is ok with you too MrMojo.

Yes that is ok. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi been using your Nyotengu (with wings) mod, but there seems to be a problem with the shadow,

post-45629-0-09239500-1439111942_thumb.jpg

post-45629-0-30849500-1439111973_thumb.jpg

it doesn't happen all the time, but regular enough to become slightly annoying.

I followed all instructions for correct hair in correct slots, and tried it with and without any additional textures (not actually sure what the additional 4 H and HL files are for tbh but tried it with them and without) but get same thing.

any chance you could look into this to see whats wrong?

Thanks for sharing these - it's always so much more interesting to have a few aspects of the original costumes showing.  I especially love the Marie ones.  It's hard to find decent mods for her and she's my main :(  Keep up the awesome work!

At the risk of sounding really stupid... How do I 'open up' the Not Found DLCU slots in Lnk Replacer? Noytengu's slot 004 is greyed out with question marks beside it for, as are various others so I can't replace those costumes and as a result I'm running out of space for boobs :(

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived