Are there any squatting animations?

I was wondering if there's any idle animations that look like this? Like with the one guy looking bored in the middle.

lUvOg6U.jpg

Would be nice if I didn't have to futz around in Blender to get what I want, especially with how the NIF importer fubars the y axis with animations. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it in Blender.

Try Colourwheels_Sexy_Bank_HGEC_v5_0-23692. There's a squatting pose or animation the female NPCs use in it in the urinals.

It looks like it's been swept off the net. The only Google results that pop up is this thread and a "this file is no longer available" from 4 shared. And a few suspicious sites that Google doesn't trust I guess.

There are some Shit and piss resource.

here a static kf ( pose)

attachicon.gif1.jpg

And a Animation

go down and squat  and a crouch Loop kf

attachicon.gif4.jpg

think the crouch Loop is the best to use as idle

attachicon.gifcrouch or squat.7z

Thanks. Can I use these in my mods? I'm assuming you made these. Also slightly off topic but how do you fix the y axis when importing animations into Blender, so I can make my own animations in the future?

No, it hasn't: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23837/?

I'm beginning to get tired of all the amateurs frequenting these forums...

Never mind then, thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Blender ? I have absolutely no knowledge.

No that are not my files they are from two Shit and piss resource Mods.

I can sent you the whole Mods if you want ( with original Japanese Readmes)

No thanks, I was only looking for the animations. Thanks for the offer anyway. Do you know who the original creator/s is/are then so that I can give credit where it's due if I decide to use his/her/their animations, the ones you linked?

The pose kf ...??? don't know there are several readmes ( japanese) but I found no author.

The Mod is from shy ( a Mod page  closed a long time ago ) . Old link: shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups13342.7z

The Animation kf files are from chicken wings

the readme ( Google translated ) : files are free to use

And toilet for the motion that was made during the creation everyday motion, it is IdleObject that made for testing.

ToiletChair.kf - assumes a common chair type of toilet in the MOD, etc.
ToiletCrouch.kf - assumes a so-called field Guso
ToiletCrouchLoop.kf - which was omitted movement that rises with the movement to sit from those mentioned above

Two following is IdleObject corresponding to the three motion.
If you want to use in other pose MOD and the replacement you will need to register in CS.

The Egg1.nif - piled up eggs
Egg2.nif - move eggs

Such as the use of in MOD Feel free to.

Author: chicken wings

Archived