SkyMoMod v13 Sexlab Compatibility Patch (genitals not included)

View File

Makes MOST of the SkyMoMod v13 creatures able to have sex with PCs or NPCs.

Genitals of some creatures are not included because I don't know how to add genitals to the creatures, i.e. I won't make a patch with the creatures' genitals.
The creatures will have sex with you without their genitals. So are they actually having sex with you? That's for you to answer.

Requirements:
SkyMoMod v13 (you need its bsa)
Sexlab

THIS FILE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED

I HAVE NO INTENTION TO UPDATE OR CONTINUE THIS MOD

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyMoMod v13, Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Wow, nobody comcent this? There was already a SkyMoMod V12 Sexlab patch 0.9 and people were asking for an update. This topic needs more love.

SkyMoMod has some cool small dragons, who are using dog-animations. Unfortunately I need some time before I test this mod and give better feedback.

Wow, nobody comcent this? There was already a SkyMoMod V12 Sexlab patch 0.9 and people were asking for an update. This topic needs more love.

SkyMoMod has some cool small dragons, who are using dog-animations. Unfortunately I need some time before I test this mod and give better feedback.

afaik, the author of that patch isn't doing a patch for v13 or the nexus version, so I decided to make one myself.

I tested my patch and I believe the sex-able creatures (that match vanilla races) are sex-able.

But I think the SMM creatures which use dragon as base race are not made sex-able because I don't like the sex animation of dragons.

this is pretty based

but I'm getting a lot of random CTD.

I think this is due to skymomod and immersive creatures fucking each other up, at least I've read that in the comments to skymomod.

But its good that there is progress along the lines of more and unique monsters :)

Try uninstalling IC?

When mating with SMM creatures,will the creatures reset to the original models? e.g. Creature A used draugr as its faction, but the shape is not same as draugrs. when mating with npcs, the creature won't reset to draugr's original body but continue keeping its SMM textures, yes?

When mating with SMM creatures,will the creatures reset to the original models? e.g. Creature A used draugr as its faction, but the shape is not same as draugrs. when mating with npcs, the creature won't reset to draugr's original body but continue keeping its SMM textures, yes?

I believe so.

• 5 weeks later...

You need to fix some creatures' armors. In fact, they are humans and vanilla creatures wearing monster armors.. So they take off their clothes and show their humanity.. For example, Gremlins and Avians turn into nord vampires. Goblins turn to common Falmers. You know, it's weird. They don't have to take off their armors when having sex.

I don't know how to fix that, perhaps the only ways to deal with it are 1. change stripping options, 2. reverse to older versions of SkyMoMod.

As I remember, the old SkyMoMod compatibility patch has the same problem too.

Yesterday I was suffered by some invisible creatures, like crawlers, giant insects, draugrs, etc.

I googled and thought it was original mod's problem, but i found out it was not true. When I installed original esp file, the things are appeared correctly.

But your patch - maybe other's v12 patch, too - made some creatures invisible. I don't know why. I don't know how many creatures became invisible, just discovered three kinds of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...