An idea that i have

Cursed Atelier

Guest endgameaddiction

I don't think it will be successful because people can google most of their problems or ask in a tech forum for advice.

Just an idea that came into my head, 

What if i make a homepage on Patreon, for PC Problem, and other problems, to help people and maybe some kind soul,

will give some money for my work?

Do you think it can work?

Or do you have any other idea?

Greetings Candiru

It depends to what extent you went, if you said something along the lines of "I'll remote desktop and fix x,y,z" and did that then i'm sure for the convience people would probably pay

The biggest issue would be in getting anyone to trust you/your site to allow you to remote desktop

There is also the issue that people that are prepared to pay (i.e can't/won't fix themselves) can look in their local version of the yellow pages and get someone to visit there house to fix it in person

If you wanna offer tech support of some kind, it could be an idea to maybe instead of doing it over the internet, offer it in person locally, with everything being/becoming digital now there are im sure lots of people out there especially elders who are kinda helpless in limbo when it comes to all that.

Only thing to remember is be realistic about your fee, take it from an independent business owner here, regardless of how skilled you may be, until you make your first "sale" you are worth jack shit.   

Archived