SexLab Animation Speed Control

On 5/22/2020 at 5:40 PM, demack said:

I have to dig into the engine and find these addresses and it will be done. 

// Random place in frame update.

int frameUpdate1 = 0x69CC5A; 
int frameUpdate2 = 0x69CC60;  

// Animation graph delta hook.
int animDelta1 = 0x64F844;
int animDelta2 = 0x64F84A;

// Hook to allow animation time delta to be negative (animation can play in reverse).
int reverseAddr = 0xBB032A;

// SendAnimEvent hook.
int animSend1 = 0x64F800;
int animSend2 = 0x64F805;
int animSend_f = 0xBA7400;

int animSend01 = 0x64F7D3;
int animSend02 = 0x64F7D8;

IF anyone knows where these are in SSE, let me know please. I'll update this later.

If it only was that easy... I've managed to recompile the plugin for SSE so all the main functions are compatible between LE and SE, the issue is that the plugin uses inline assembler in its main loop to patch the behavior graph and MSVCx64 doesn't support inline asm (because fuck you we're microsoft). The SKSE team has a workaround for that but its gonna take a while to figure out. Obviously there's still the matter of the addresses, the one's from the quote above aren't the only ones present that need to be updated. The plugin code is full of random address offsets that will also need to be adjusted.

Basically for someone inexperienced with plugin development it's going to be a pain in the ass to port over to SE.

3 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

If it only was that easy... I've managed to recompile the plugin for SSE so all the main functions are compatible between LE and SE, the issue is that the plugin uses inline assembler in its main loop to patch the behavior graph and MSVCx64 doesn't support inline asm (because fuck you we're microsoft). The SKSE team has a workaround for that but its gonna take a while to figure out. Obviously there's still the matter of the addresses, the one's from the quote above aren't the only ones present that need to be updated. The plugin code is full of random address offsets that will also need to be adjusted.

Basically for someone inexperienced with plugin development it's going to be a pain in the ass to port over to SE.

I've not looked at this for a very long time.  With MASM64 you can write the assembly part as a function and link it into the plugin but without knowing the address it is going to be a bit difficult to get it working.

Hello, guys. I am sorry to kinda necro an old question done on this mod, but I am trying to make it work on other NPC's animations as well. I saw some other people asking here and talking about a patched version but I was unable to find it. 

What I am looking for is the way to be able to slow down / speed up animations performed by other NPCs (not related to the actual player) during sex scenes, so you can speed change them while they are doing their animations. Is there a console command or a modified version that allows you to do this?

I appreciate the support.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2021 at 12:25 AM, Legnadrak said:

Hello, guys. I am sorry to kinda necro an old question done on this mod, but I am trying to make it work on other NPC's animations as well. I saw some other people asking here and talking about a patched version but I was unable to find it. 

What I am looking for is the way to be able to slow down / speed up animations performed by other NPCs (not related to the actual player) during sex scenes, so you can speed change them while they are doing their animations. Is there a console command or a modified version that allows you to do this?

I appreciate the support.

No, I don't think so, (that is, afaik not one you can target to a given animation sequence). Far as I know the only "speed control" available to us in SE is (console) SGTM, which is a global 'speed' setting. It works well, within it's limitation. values (real ex: 0.83 or .83) less than one slow the game, values (real ex: 1.08) greater than one speed it up. (if you knew this, my apologies for the obvious) But it is global so the whole     world     slows     down, or-speeds-up

As you can see from the last few posts, some folks are attempting to convert or duplicate it (speed control), but they're running into some problems identifying critical ?hooks? (or something) 

PS SL Triggers has one script that ostensibly adds some sort of speed control (probably meant to adjust SGTM values by hotkey) but I haven't figured out the keys to run it, (or my hotkey assignments override it? (not sure)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 1:44 AM, anjenthedog said:

No, I don't think so, (that is, afaik not one you can target to a given animation sequence). Far as I know the only "speed control" available to us in SE is (console) SGTM, which is a global 'speed' setting. It works well, within it's limitation. values (real ex: 0.83 or .83) less than one slow the game, values (real ex: 1.08) greater than one speed it up. (if you knew this, my apologies for the obvious) But it is global so the whole     world     slows     down, or-speeds-up

As you can see from the last few posts, some folks are attempting to convert or duplicate it (speed control), but they're running into some problems identifying critical ?hooks? (or something) 

PS SL Triggers has one script that ostensibly adds some sort of speed control (probably meant to adjust SGTM values by hotkey) but I haven't figured out the keys to run it, (or my hotkey assignments override it? (not sure)

Someone could write a script to set the speed with key input like the camera mod I done. It wouldn't have the decay function like the speed control though. The speed control used the animation speed with a frame by frame decay to the time, like if you hit the up arrow it would speed it up 10 frames and then slow it down if the key was not pressed again within a settable time frame. that gave it a smooth transition. Would have to consider how often it can be called too so that it doesn't overload the engine.

Oh yeah, if the key was pressed again within the time frame of say .25 seconds it would again speed it up more so you could and if you pressed the down arrow it would slow it down. that would have affect on the entire game though so you may want to use another key to turn it off and on.

Edit 2:  Actually it would probably work well with my mod LOL. I guess I may try it out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 2:44 AM, anjenthedog said:

The good news is that SL Trigger's Time Control.json still works. I literally just tried it before posting this lol. ?

If it's not working for you, then I can only assume that:

• you have a conflict with hotkeys somehow
  • you were not pressing the + or - buttons on the Numpad
  • you may have forgotten to increase the Chance percentage to 100 in the MCM
  • you do not have SL Trigger's OPTIONAL requirements installed

I wish I could be of more help, but I can guarantee you it works and it's a much better alternative for SE players.

Edited by HentaiGnome

Ohhhhhhhh...... well that's good. NO, honestly I'm a little embarrassed to say, (I've been programming since ~1981) but reading the file, I couldn't figure out how to translate the damned character code values...I always sucked at that...ascii's one thing but MS character codes...arggh.

thank you for identifying them. Muchos gracias!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SL Triggers is a good stop gap for this mod, i mean it's the only mod that speeds the animations along, however it does it by speeding up time in Skyrim. You won't notice anything in the intimacy of your own home, but outdoors you'll see everyone moving around rather quickly. Speed control in LE affected only animations, and was much more fluid. With SL Triggers you need to keep pressing the button to speed up the animations, Speed control you could simply hold it. A small gripe but a noticeable one.

But for those who 'desperately' need to speed up animations on SE, SL Triggers is your best bet for now.

• 1 month later...

Having a problem with holding down the key is not working, it only works when the key is rapidly pressed but if held or let go the animations return to normal speed! Does anybody know how to fix this please?

EDIT fixed: It was the Separate Orgasms mod causing it

Edited by MStill
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 2:52 AM, WearableNine said:

This mod and Sexlab Tools need to be ported to SE ASAP.  Two of my favorite sexlab mods from LE and they're the best way to experience every sex animation available.

Sexlab tools is already updated for se

On 12/12/2021 at 5:03 PM, tejano2828 said:

Hoping someone can port this to the new Skyrim AE or latest version of SE without AE which is 1.6 please.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:53 AM, WEISUO10000 said:

I love this MOD,and  please update the SE ver。nice hero!

On 7/31/2021 at 11:31 PM, taffy said:

The one big thing missing from Sexlab on SSE :(

Like most of you i too wanted this for se butttttttt.... i found out an alternative thing we could do...sooo you could make a bootleg animation speed plugin by downloading console binder(on the nexus)

with this you assign some stuff to hotkeys and use the command "sgtm 1.3 " also the number that i set is the speed...so 1 is normal speed 1.3 is faster and .5 is slower  and the animation speed will speed up or slow down depending on what value( the thing that's in yellow)  at the click of a button, it doesn't have to be just sexlab animations but it can be poses as well. But remember i said bootleg animation for a reason because you are technically speeding the whole game up. Anyway here is an example... warning futa stuff and femboy stuff  is present in spoilers below. But anyway this method is really helpful.. for me anyway

But yea basically in the mcm menu of the mod i set the console commands and i assigned them to hotkeys.. If i wanna go slower I tap the hotkey for instant results...same thing for going faster

911039555904368650.png.6ce918cc14c2f83949608a652b352588.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 5/23/2021 at 2:51 PM, Dasvizord said:

does this work with sse?

On 5/2/2021 at 2:44 AM, anjenthedog said:

Whoops i forgot to include you too as well for my comment above but.. yea read my comment that's above this one

8 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Whoops i forgot to include you too as well for my comment above but.. yea read my comment that's above this one

I use SL triggers. I have it configured so that the script fires up automatically at the beginning of every sequence and is closed upon exit. Makes life easy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 5:00 AM, igorkeri said:

SL Triggers is a good stop gap for this mod, i mean it's the only mod that speeds the animations along, however it does it by speeding up time in Skyrim. You won't notice anything in the intimacy of your own home, but outdoors you'll see everyone moving around rather quickly. Speed control in LE affected only animations, and was much more fluid. With SL Triggers you need to keep pressing the button to speed up the animations, Speed control you could simply hold it. A small gripe but a noticeable one.

But for those who 'desperately' need to speed up animations on SE, SL Triggers is your best bet for now.

And is there a way to attach player's perspective on NPC's head like the IFPV of SkyrimLE?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...