Help me with a game title!

Cynical Misanthrope

So, now when Steam has their thing going, I want to take advantage of it ofc.

I'm looking for game that I played many years ago. But I just can't remember the title of it. In a way, it's very similar to Alien Swarm. But as far as I can recall, it's a SP game only, and I also think it's older. But don't quote me on that. As wrote earlier, it's similar to Alien Swarm, and you run around in corridors and shooting some kind of Alien creatures. You had a laser sight attached to your weapons, so you always knew where you were aiming.

I think the first level had a lot of Michael Bay-explosions and your goal was to get to safety. You will find new weapons, such as shoguns and rifles.

I also think the colour of the game were pretty grey (gray?).

I am not sure what the style is called, but it's in the same deal as Alien Swarm / Diablo.

Does anyone know what I blabbering about?

Thanks in advanced!

An isometric/top-down shooter where you fight aliens that's relatively old . . .

Steam has a game that fits these things. It's aptly named 'Alien Shooter' and was released in 2003.

Was this what you were looking for? :)

I don't know about the OP, but I was looking for that one for a long long time. Thanks :D :D

Archived